Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmike53

Tebow

I kinda figured i should join in because well im the tebow guy around here buddy

Look's like we're in the minority no matter how tough he is. He will end up in the Nfl before the season begins. You can take it to the bank.

Tebows popularity is his own undoing. No one wants a media circus around their backup QB, especially a backup QB who requires a totally different offense designed around him for him to be successful.

Make believe time here. Strictly hypothetical..........................Wouldn't it be HYSTERICAL if we signed Tebow and Smitty had a hunch and started to train him as a defensive end....................and he turns into a MONSTER pass rusher, I mean beyond ANYTHING the NFL has ever seen or heard of. Averages 5 sacks A GAME !!!! Tears up opposing QB's, double teamed or not !! Brees actually quits calling pass plays against us. Cam Newton retires. Jim Harbough calls for Roger Goodell to investigate, Jerry Jones sells the Cowboys !! Now.....................THAT would be the story of all time. Oh well, this is what happens during the off season doldrums. LOL

Make believe time here. Strictly hypothetical..........................Wouldn't it be HYSTERICAL if we signed Tebow and Smitty had a hunch and started to train him as a defensive end....................and he turns into a MONSTER pass rusher, I mean beyond ANYTHING the NFL has ever seen or heard of. Averages 5 sacks A GAME !!!! Tears up opposing QB's, double teamed or not !! Brees actually quits calling pass plays against us. Cam Newton retires. Jim Harbough calls for Roger Goodell to investigate, Jerry Jones sells the Cowboys !! Now.....................THAT would be the story of all time. Oh well, this is what happens during the off season doldrums. LOL

Holy mackeral the doldrums got into your head big time but it was a humorous idea. I'll say one thing, Tebow would give it his best to be that de.

I can't believe I'm even commenting on this thread..but its just to say can someone actually delete this or move it...this is TATF if I wanted to hear about tebow I'd watch nfl network.

Tebow would be the best motivator, workout partner and spiritual adviser for Matt Ryan.

Plus "come in on short distant 3rd and 4th downs with Jackson behind him" = 1st down

We don't have a need for tebow on offense. Signing him would bring unwanted media traffic and distraction. The falcons run a tight ship. The jets became a joke to the league last season. It's just not needed here. I wish him the best but not as a falcon.

Guest King Jigsaw

I can't believe I'm even commenting on this thread..but its just to say can someone actually delete this or move it...this is TATF if I wanted to hear about tebow I'd watch nfl network.

When we're talking about Tebow becoming a Falcon, you look like a jackass. No one forced you to open the thread, read it, or comment on it. You did that all on your own.

Guest King Jigsaw

If we hadn't just drafted Renfree, I'd be open to bringing in Tebow. Let him learn behind Matt Ryan while competing with Dom for the #2 spot.

This is a TAFT thread about bringing a new de or qb trainee to work behind Ryan. Sorry but your response FAILED. wink.png

When we're talking about Tebow becoming a Falcon, you look like a jackass. No one forced you to open the thread, read it, or comment on it. You did that all on your own.

If we hadn't just drafted Renfree, I'd be open to bringing in Tebow. Let him learn behind Matt Ryan while competing with Dom for the #2 spot.

Your first comment. Shoulda stayed with it,,,,,,, Welcome to the club biggrin.png

There is no place on the Team for Tebow.

Tebow was a 6th round TE who was prematurely drafted as a QB by Josh McDaniels.

You could say that Josh destroyed Tebows career by doing that, but in the end

Tebow made over $11 mil.

He would not have made that in 10 years as a TE, so all is well that ends well.

Tebow is not a TE. He is a QB that can't throw. You can't just make him a TE cause he isn't one

I would love tebow because as much as I love me some Matt rayan, I can't take anymore

Of his 4th and inches QB sneeks I don't think he's ever gain a yard when we QB sneek.

4th and 1 you have tebow at QB, Jackson at FB and quizz at running back= first down

Yeah lets give up all the other great plays we run so we can be good at QB sneaks. Great idea!!! Holy ****!!!

tumblr_m4wdtf2Ppj1qm3nr1o1_250.gif

Oh my god a tebow thread in TATF. I'm not kidding when I say this...i hope bankerbozo takes the ban hammer sticks it into the OP's azz and breaks it off prison style. Even that moron daddys home never started a thread this bad.

I just wasted 30 sec of my life responding to this thread! A high schooler can throw better than this guy. Don't tell me he just wins, look at vince young, that guy from harvard who played for the cardinals, forgot his name. They had good winning % too, look where they are now. Any of u guys who thinks tebow would be beneficial to us are smoking dope