Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmike53

Tebow

Someone needs to give this kid a chance. He has won at every level in football. Won at Denver including playoff game which Manning did not do this year. Maybe winning just isn't important on a resume. I would like to see him as a Falcon- come in on short distant 3rd and 4th downs with Jackson behind him, Gonzalez and a second tight end and drive opposing defenses crazy. Does he run, hand off of does Gonzales slip his block and hit a short pass.

He will never replace Ryan- we got the best. But if Ryan goes down or needs a few plays off, Tebow has always won. Remember that.

Tebow creates to big of a circus. He is NOT worth the headache. We can get a BETTER player to do the same thing you're suggesting that wouldn't be such a headache. That circus he creates also causes distractions for other players..

Someone needs to give this kid a chance. He has won at every level in football. Won at Denver including playoff game which Manning did not do this year. Maybe winning just isn't important on a resume. I would like to see him as a Falcon- come in on short distant 3rd and 4th downs with Jackson behind him, Gonzalez and a second tight end and drive opposing defenses crazy. Does he run, hand off of does Gonzales slip his block and hit a short pass.

He will never replace Ryan- we got the best. But if Ryan goes down or needs a few plays off, Tebow has always won. Remember that.

When not even the Jets can handle that circus .. I don't think there is another team in the NFL that can ..

the ONLY reason that jackwagon brought Tebow to the Jets was to push that awful Mark Sanchez,didn't work.If Ryan had honestly given Tebow a chance,the Jets would have had a much better record last year,There is Whole lotta bad karma coming to both the Bronco and Jet organizations.The jets will have a curse on them a la the goat curse of the sox,and the Broncos will have their franchise Ego go down and fade away to the bottom of their division.At least that is what I fervently hope for.

Tebow does not deserve what happened to him, but that is how the cookie crumbles. The dude obviously has a ton of raw talent, but no rookie coach is willing to give him a chance, because of the tebow bandwagon/ Tebow hate bandwagon, which have both become ugly monsters.

He's a player"out of time". He's a throw back to another era. His style of "win one for the gipper" has passed. It's a shame, but that is reality. Everything about this kid just screams winner. But unfortunately for him, he has this cult if personality around him. Fan boys and Christians are putting him on a pedestal as a symbol. Sadly, this kid is in the wrong place, at the wrong time, in the wrong era.

I would love tebow because as much as I love me some Matt rayan, I can't take anymore

Of his 4th and inches QB sneeks I don't think he's ever gain a yard when we QB sneek.

4th and 1 you have tebow at QB, Jackson at FB and quizz at running back= first down

It kinda sucks for him because its not his fault but there's just too much fanfare that takes away from people who actually play. He's too big a distraction to come here. Soon as Ryan throws a pick they'd be calling for Tebow. No thanks

I think tebow is a great guy, and I respect his morality and such, but his stubbornness to limit himself to the quarterback position has me give this thread a great big NO.....I don't have the patience for his mistakes & I don't want our coaching staff to be overwhelmed trying to teach tebow the fundamentals of playing the QB position....again, I like what he stands for as a person, but I probably wouldn't want the falcons to sign my priest either!

the ONLY reason that jackwagon brought Tebow to the Jets was to push that awful Mark Sanchez,didn't work.If Ryan had honestly given Tebow a chance,the Jets would have had a much better record last year,There is Whole lotta bad karma coming to both the Bronco and Jet organizations.The jets will have a curse on them a la the goat curse of the sox,and the Broncos will have their franchise Ego go down and fade away to the bottom of their division.At least that is what I fervently hope for.

So the Broncos upgraded their QB position and you want "their franchise ego to go down to the bottom of their division?" Dunta is in KC now and we upgraded with Trufant, should we be cursed?

There is no place on the Team for Tebow.

Tebow was a 6th round TE who was prematurely drafted as a QB by Josh McDaniels.

You could say that Josh destroyed Tebows career by doing that, but in the end

Tebow made over $11 mil.

He would not have made that in 10 years as a TE, so all is well that ends well.

If Tebow wants to be a QB...then Arena football. If he wants to be a solid NFL player TE/H-back

There is no place on the Team for Tebow.

Tebow was a 6th round TE who was prematurely drafted as a QB by Josh McDaniels.

You could say that Josh destroyed Tebows career by doing that, but in the end

Tebow made over $11 mil.

He would not have made that in 10 years as a TE, so all is well that ends well.

+1

If Tebow wants to be a QB...then Arena football. If he wants to be a solid NFL player TE/H-back

+1

The league has become player specific.

Belichick is one of the few coaches who will look at how a

project to the Pro's.

But even then it is a cautious venture.

I think tebow is a great guy, and I respect his morality and such, but his stubbornness to limit himself to the quarterback position has me give this thread a great big NO........again, I like what he stands for as a person, but I probably wouldn't want the falcons to sign my priest either!

If your priest had Tebow's athleticism, I wouldn't mind your priest. It's truly about what happens on the playing field. As far as him being a circus......dumb azz excuse by narrow minded terds.

If your priest had Tebow's athleticism, I wouldn't mind your priest. It's truly about what happens on the playing field. As far as him being a circus......dumb azz excuse by narrow minded terds.

Not so fast. I think people really underestimate the power of distractions to a football team. The most successful teams rarely have drama and when drama starts to unfold, they nip it in the bud. So I respectfully disagree with you that Tebow being a media circus is a "dumb azz excuse" The reason NFL general managers aren't eager to sign him is because he is extremely limited in his skillset as an NFL QB. Just because you are athletic, doesn't mean you will be an NFL star.

Not so fast. I think people really underestimate the power of distractions to a football team. The most successful teams rarely have drama and when drama starts to unfold, they nip it in the bud. So I respectfully disagree with you that Tebow being a media circus is a "dumb azz excuse" The reason NFL general managers aren't eager to sign him is because he is extremely limited in his skillset as an NFL QB. Just because you are athletic, doesn't mean you will be an NFL star.

OK, but I still think there's hope for him.