Something We Can All Agree On About Matt Ryan

matt ryan is definitely not sanchez. when he can win a few important playoff games maybe mattycan reach sanchizes level. right now matty ice is a romo clone without as much talent.

THANK GOD, you were here to keep everyone from enjoying at least one thread where someone didn't find a way to make it about their mislead opinion of the best QB the Falcons have ever had. I am so happy that I clicked on this and got to read such an insightful post.

THANK GOD, you were here to keep everyone from enjoying at least one thread where someone didn't find a way to make it about their mislead opinion of the best QB the Falcons have ever had. I am so happy that I clicked on this and got to read such an insightful post.

Yup. Dbag Romo nut hugger ruined the whole point of the thread.

Anti-Bickering.

matt ryan is definitely not sanchez. when he can win a few important playoff games maybe mattycan reach sanchizes level. right now matty ice is a romo clone without as much talent.

I would hate to know, that my life is nothing more than stating ridiculous, idiotic, moronic ideas. Plus all the time reading and looking at TATF just to find something to post something stupid. Your points and opinions are not welcome here loser.. Lmao.

Noooooooooooo, did I just give home bait? Sorry TATF

I am a Matt Ryan LOVER, the haters drive me crazy.

That said, I cringed at a girly looking sweater he wore one day in a post-game press conference. I hope he threw that sweater away.

Matt is married. He gets a pass for any odd dressing he wears, cause there is a 99% chance his wife picked it out haha.