Video Of The 2 Potential Stadiums.

Looks like a good time!

They better go with #2, that thing is insane. I think the 1st option still wouldn't be a nice as "Jerry World". #2 would be the nicest stadium in existence.

Also #1 might have a sun glare problem through those huge openings. Like Lucas Oil Stadium does

Edited by RYNE

Looks like a good time!

They better go with #2, that thing is insane. I think the 1st option still wouldn't be a nice as "Jerry World". #2 would be the nicest stadium in existence.

Also #1 might have a sun glare problem through those huge openings. Like Lucas Oil Stadium does

Agree about the glare on the Solarium style ... the other Pantheon style the retraction of the roof is fresh. I just think the outside is a little overkill

The 2nd one has to happen. The first one does remind me a lot of Jerry World with the windows. 2nd one looks like the future of stadiums. It literally looks like something we would see 20 years from now, not in this decade.

I love the glass looking one. Especially now that the video shows that there's seating on all sides of the field, and the open side is facing the skyline.

I'm sorry, I just don't like the spaceship one at all... but I love the "lucas oil" looking one.

I agree that the dome is fine though. I'll miss it. I love the ga dome.