Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowen

Trufant Picked #21? Oh Boy..

36 posts in this topic

Looks like we have another diva.. #21 CB. Is this a good or a bad thing in your eyes??

(its a slow month after the draft.. what else is there to talk about)

I could careless what anyone wears.

He just better know he makes the number, cause the number is not going to make him

The player makes the number, not vice-versa. Doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

ritzacrats you sliped in all sly and stole my thunder.

Good answer if I may say so.

Monoxide likes this

Right, because the last guy to wear #21 was a TOTAL cocky a$$hole..... wacko.png

Yeah,.glad that ***** is gone.

In all seriousness, Owens was a super good dude but lacked instinct in the field.

CHRlS OWENS, SUPREME DIVA

Will always respect Chris Owens.

ATLANTA (AP)—Percy Harvin was streaking down the sideline on one of the NFL’s longest kickoff returns, just a few yards from a touchdown.

Chris Owens never gave up.

His hustle may have saved Atlanta’s season.

Owens made a diving tackle on Harvin’s 104-yard kickoff return, knocking him down at the 3, and the Falcons’ defense came up with a goal-line stand that preserved a 24-14 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.

Deion did have his Primetime persona but he has never been a diva in the sense of becoming a problem for the Falcons, Niners, Cowboys, or any other team that he was on.

A case can be made for D.Hall though but he was okay until after his first 2 seasons or so then he started trying to act like a bada**.

Owens was not a diva at all.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Guacamole too?? Gotta have the guac!

in Mexico, stuff is amazing. In Georgia, stuff taste like someone put it in ray Edwards boxing gloves.

And now we know why the invisible tko took place.

in Mexico, stuff is amazing. In Georgia, stuff taste like someone put it in ray Edwards boxing gloves.

And now we know why the invisible tko took place.

The guac I make out of the avocados off the tree in back yard >. happy.png

Diss likes this

Can't be worse then the last person who had it. But he is cocky a little scary he's a kid about go against talented grown men. He better be ready!

Can't be worse then the last person who had it. But he is cocky a little scary he's a kid about go against talented grown men. He better be ready!

Just think about who he will be practicing against. What better group of receiving threats is there to go to camp with. These two new CBs are going to experience the best of the best through out camp. That is pretty special.

Diss and ATL Burner like this

Looks like we have another diva.. #21 CB. Is this a good or a bad thing in your eyes??

(its a slow month after the draft.. what else is there to talk about)

tumblr_mdtbjxYja81ro2d43.gif

tumblr_mdtbjxYja81ro2d43.gif

i wonder how many people looked at me that way when i snapped on the D in the off season after the FA signings.

Sorry again. I was butthurt and lost my mind.

Something I've been curious about: Aren't Ring of Honor numbers retired?

Because I can't say I've ever seen a #10, #31, #60, etc. since the players who wore those numbers were inducted.

Why is #21 so readily available?

Because I can't say I've ever seen a #10, #31, #60, etc. since the players who wore those numbers were inducted.

Atlanta doesn't retire numbers. That is what the ring is for.

i wonder how many people looked at me that way when i snapped on the D in the off season after the FA signings.

Sorry again. I was butthurt and lost my mind.

Naw, it was more like this...

B9YFV.png

Nope, the Falcons don't retire numbers but I do wonder why most of the numbers have been inactive since those members left the team.

Claude Humphrey wore # 87 but I remember Horn wearing it and TE Tommy Gallarda is currently using the number.