New Designs Of What The New Falcons Stadium Could Look Like

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, that Pantheon design is SICK (that's a compliment.) There's not a structure on earth that looks anything like it. People would come from all over to see it and just take pictures of it.

I like that design as well, the other one is just to plain, and looks like a greenhouse

You can do that with the nest design, i think.

I prefer the second, but I was really looking forward to the idea of being able to see the Atlanta skyline from inside the new building, like Blank mentioned in that one press conference.

I definitely prefer the inside look of the spacey one though, so if it's going to be closed most of the time then give me the crazy ****.

If these are the only designs they've come up with, I have a feeling the spaceship is gonna win. I'd rather have square one, but with the environmental "green" qualities and the "innovativeness" of the spaceship design, I just feel like Blank would want that one.

I would hate the sun being a spotlight as well, and the suites for that one looked like they didn't even have private bathrooms. I didn't see the suites for the other one though so it may have been the same.

Only thing I didn't like about the square one was that the open side wasn't facing the skyline. I think the view from inside the stadium would be cool if the open side faced the skyline, like the Seahawks stadium. Also, don't know if it would be possible, but it would be cool to have some seating on the open side as well. For some reason, stadiums without seating on all sides of the field look incomplete to me.

Edited by Adema1226

I agree with you about the mothership. Too many moving parts. I can see some of those panels screwing up like the lights in the SewerDome.

Oh and please can you lighten up with all the ocular engineering terminology? lol

I actually rode the Mothership once ....it was light years ago in the FOX galaxy ...my brain was orbiting Pluto at the time. laugh.png

74289081-the-mothership-of-the-funk-band-parliament-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXsjynkSTpYZI%2fCFl1%2fnigOPLkJ%2fjMygcvvzMGfZ9M7%2fw6LRqCkhoZnD2mpel8pF1Dg%3d%3d

Have you ever been to Cowboys Stadium? They have girls dancing on poles in there. Best stadium in the NFL

Have you ever been to Cowboys Stadium? They have girls dancing on poles in there. Best stadium in the NFL

For real LOL ? ....man I got to check that out , might be better than the Pink Pony

I like the one in Arizona. When I went there for the playoff game in 2008, it was absolutely ear shattering in there - great sound control. Plus, the whole bottom slides out for sun - so they have natural grass instead of turf. What an awesome concept.

Regardless, I'll be there if I'm still on this earth - as long as the Falcons are playing there - it'll be fine by me.