Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ron Jaworski Is Outta His Mind

235 posts in this topic

He is near the top of my 'going to revert to a nonfactor' list in years to come. How many times have we seen these guys come in and make plays when no one has had time to study them, only to disappear after the initial overhyped success?

That's what I think will happen with this guy. He can't hide from his film.

you will be disappointed than. Harbaugh turned Alex Smith into a decent NFL QB. He is about to turn Kaep into a superstar.

Regardless of the player or position, it is premature to deem any player with less than one season of experience (8 regular game starts, 3 playoff) as going to be one of the best ever. There have been plenty of one year wonders who disappoint after that(not saying Kaepernick will, I have no clue as I cannot predict future).

Falconsfan567 likes this

Regardless of the player or position, it is premature to deem any player with less than one season of experience (8 regular game starts, 3 playoff) as going to be one of the best ever. There have been plenty of one year wonders who disappoint after that(not saying Kaepernick will, I have no clue as I cannot predict future).

That's exactly my point.

Did you even read the OP?

Sorry you didn't understand my comment. I will rephrase it: The opinion of Jaws on this MB has a direct correlation to where Matt Ryan is in Ron's QB rankings.

Mr. Right likes this

Sorry you didn't understand my comment. I will rephrase it: The opinion of Jaws on this MB has a direct correlation to where Matt Ryan is in Ron's QB rankings.

This thread has nothing to do with where he has Matt Ryan ranked. In the OP I wrote that I like Jaws because of the way he breaks down game film. I have always liked Jaws regardless of where he has Matt Ryan ranked. But he is outta his mind to make this kind of comment this soon.

Maybe he simply believes it.

Then he should keep it to himself. There have been many players that have had a good half season or season in the NFL and then flamed out. I'm not saying that will happen to Kaepernick but let's see how he does now that teams have seen him and have had all off-season to study game film and try to create a way to stop him and his gimmick offense.

Then he should keep it to himself. There have been many players that have had a good half season or season in the NFL and then flamed out. I'm not saying that will happen to Kaepernick but let's see how he does now that teams have seen him and have had all off-season to study game film and try to create a way to stop him and his gimmick offense.

He is an NFL analyst who is presenting his analysis. If he thinks the player will be elite, why wait for conclusive proof to point that out?

#1 pick™ likes this

His job is to attract viewers. If it's generating discussion, he's doing his job.

He is an NFL analyst who is presenting his analysis. If he thinks the player will be elite, why wait for conclusive proof to point that out?

It's one thing to say "I think Colin Kaepernick will be one of the best QB's in the NFL this season". It's another to say "Colin Kaepernick will go down as one of the greatest QB's of all-time." I've got no problem with him saying the former. But how you can claim the later after just 11 NFL games is ridiculous.

Actually, I would say both ends of that spectrum are represented here.

It's one thing to say "I think Colin Kaepernick will be one of the best QB's in the NFL this season". It's another to say "Colin Kaepernick will go down as one of the greatest QB's of all-time." I've got no problem with him saying the former. But how you can claim the later after just 11 NFL games is ridiculous.

You "claim" to be abducted by aliens. You think Kaep will go down as one of the greatest QBs. Opinion.

You "claim" to be abducted by aliens. You think Kaep will go down as one of the greatest QBs. Opinion.

Again, I think it is absurd for him to have that kind of opinion after he's played just 11 NFL games.

He just said Colin Kaepernick is going to go down as one of the greatest QB's of all-time. I like Jaws but he is just outta his mind with this crap.

Drivel... He and the other meathead, heath evans should both be sent packing.

well see how long these running QB's last when they get thumped hard a couple of times... you can't always slide...

I don't see what is so unbelievable about that prediction really. The guy is phenomenal.

And yet we don't know how he will adjust now that teams have had the entire off-season to game plan against him.

I like Jaws , especially as a QB evaluator. I will believe this one when I see it though. I personally think Kaepernick is average at best and holds nothing to Wilson ,RG3 , and Cam , as far as they sort of style goes.

Don't get me wrong... I like all these dudes, but Kap, RG3, and Wilson will only be good until the NFL figures out how to defend the read option. Once they do these dudes will be limited.

Haha when Jaws says Ryan is good, everyone repeats it as gospel. When Jaws says Kaepernick is good, everyone thinks he's stupid. Hypocrytical fanbase.