Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ron Jaworski Is Outta His Mind

235 posts in this topic

No I did not . Ryan was a great regular season QB but in playoffs his turnovers hurt .

I had Ryan ranked 5th after his regular season only Peyton, Rodgers, Brady and Russel Wilson had better regular seasons than Ryan

That's fair.

Jaws watches more film and studies more tape then any one in this forum . His opinion has substance . Unlike the 17 year old madden losers on this site that watch you tube highlights and write on bleecher report . Mike Mayock also said Collin is going to be a big time player

Jaws also said Ryan was an elite QB and had him number 4 after last year.

Both swift and #1 pick had very positive things to say about Ryan all year at various points. They don't have an agenda, there are just certain things they don't like to see...and then the playoff turnover monster reared its ugly head again. Two turnovers per game is going to hurt your team no matter how you slice it, and it's almost become expected at this point. I still feel like Ryan's doing all he can to fix it, and his performance in the playoffs this year was lights out compared to the last several years, especially when taking into account the defenses he was facing - but at the same time, I don't think I have the right to harp on others for being upset with it.

Matty Romo and #1 pick™ like this

Cause like Vick, when he cant check down he takes off running.

I wont say that about RG3 because he actually checks down and

will stay in the pocket as long as he can.

and? He completed 62% of his passes and had a 98 QB rating for the season. When has Vick ever done that? Colin will get better and better, he should take off running when he doesn't have anything. You say that likes it's a bad thing

Both swift and #1 pick had very positive things to say about Ryan all year at various points. They don't have an agenda, there are just certain things they don't like to see...and then the playoff turnover monster reared its ugly head again. Two turnovers per game is going to hurt your team no matter how you slice it, and it's almost become expected at this point. I still feel like Ryan's doing all he can to fix it, and his performance in the playoffs this year was lights out compared to the last several years, especially when taking into account the defenses he was facing - but at the same time, I don't think I have the right to harp on others for being upset with it.

It's a message board. You can harp on anyone for anything in this setting. Because honestly this should be for entertainment and not taking that serious. Because it isn't

#1 pick and ATL/0 both have personal agendas against me. Doesn't bother me none.

How good is Squidward going to be in a few years when hits the Running QB wall and he can't run anymore without getting hurt.

Sorry, but this is bulll****. They are total agenda. They turned this thread which had nothing to do with Ryan into a Ryan thread.

freebird310 likes this

Sorry, but this is bulll****. They are total agenda. They turned this thread which had nothing to do with Ryan into a Ryan thread.

Actually Youngblood was the first person to bring up Ryan. #1 pick just saw the name Ryan and saw my SN and used it to jump all over me for "dry humping" Matt Ryan even though I wasn't doing any of the such and never have.

He just said Colin Kaepernick is going to go down as one of the greatest QB's of all-time. I like Jaws but he is just outta his mind with this crap.

Well he only started what like 8 games and took his team to a Superbowl he already ready on a pretty good path. He practically beat us I believe he threw for like 300 yards in that game. And has his team in position to win the super bowl but they missed the call.

Well he only started what like 8 games and took his team to a Superbowl he already ready on a pretty good path. He practically beat us I believe he threw for like 300 yards in that game. And has his team in position to win the super bowl but they missed the call.

Yeah I understand all that. But the point is you can't claim someone as one of the greatest of all time based off such little time. Let's see how teams play Kaepernick this season now that they've had a whole off-season to study him on film and try to come up with a defense gameplan to stop him.

Actually Youngblood was the first person to bring up Ryan. #1 pick just saw the name Ryan and saw my SN and used it to jump all over me for "dry humping" Matt Ryan even though I wasn't doing any of the such and never have.

Not really. He talked about Matt's comparison to Peyton Manning, and how people reacted to that. He wasn't making the thread about Ryan vs. Kaepernick.

Obviously, its a Falcons board, so Matt is going to come up, just leave it to the usual suspects to use it to undermine Matt.

Not really. He talked about Matt's comparison to Peyton Manning, and how people reacted to that. He wasn't making the thread about Ryan vs. Kaepernick.

Obviously, its a Falcons board, so Matt is going to come up, just leave it to the usual suspects to use it to undermine Matt.

Oh yes he wasn't attacking Ryan and making this a Ryan vs. Kaepernick or a Ryan vs. Elway thread. But he made the great mistake of even mentioning Ryan. It's such a shame we can't have an adult discussion about Ryan without it turning into....well you know how that story goes.

paulitik likes this

He is near the top of my 'going to revert to a nonfactor' list in years to come. How many times have we seen these guys come in and make plays when no one has had time to study them, only to disappear after the initial overhyped success?

That's what I think will happen with this guy. He can't hide from his film.

I didn't even need to read any of the OP or replies to know that I agree with the thread title.

Regardless of the particulars, Jaworsky is not just out of his mind, he's out of touch with 21st Century football.

dinosaur-plastic-velociraptor-f668.jpg

"They call me Jaws".........

Falconsfan567 likes this

Kapernick is one hit away from ir and this year everyone has time to plan and scheme to put alot of hits on him one will eventually take him out

I didn't even need to read any of the OP or replies to know that I agree with the thread title.

Regardless of the particulars, Jaworsky is not just out of his mind, he's out of touch with 21st Century football.

dinosaur-plastic-velociraptor-f668.jpg

"They call me Jaws".........

LOL!

Russell Wilson was incredible last season and outplayed Ryan in playoff game . Wilson a rookie accounted for 30 TDs to Ryan 33 TDs and also had a better passing rating and doesn't have close the talent that Ryan has on offense . Russell had a better season than Ryan last year .

He had a great rookie season, actually a great season for any QB. I think he will continue to be good also. I think he slips a little this year though.

Still don't think he had a better year than Ryan.

It's going to be a good game this year, they have definitely improved.

Jaws is an idiot.......unless he is bumping Matt Ryan in his QB rankings, then he's a savant.

Are you a Falcon fan or do you come here just to stir the pot and waste time?