Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ron Jaworski Is Outta His Mind

235 posts in this topic

You never know.

Don't take that as an endorsement, because it isn't, but if someone said that about Elway after his first season, he would've been laughed at a lot harder.

elway was lauded as a great athlete can't miss. He was so good he chose beisbol over the colts.

Which is why it's far to early to make a claim like this. Give it more time. But Jaws is just doing what Jaws is known for doing. I found it hilarious and thought others would as well. That's why I posted the thread. Not because it personally bothers me.

I don't remember anyone thinking it was funny a lot of people was comparing Ryan to Peyton Manning after his rookie year. Media does and say things like that all the time.
T.Mays likes this

Kaep has only played in what 8 games his entire career? He will make those types of passes eventually. It takes time and experience in the NFL.

I doubt it. He's never had to make those types of passes throughout his collegiate and, so far, his NFL career. He also had a year and a half to be coached up to do that but from what I saw it didn't happen. It's also going to be his age 26 season and so it seems somewhat late to be teaching him these things.

He just comes off as a taller and more durable Vick to me: A strong armed athlete.

You never know.

Don't take that as an endorsement, because it isn't, but if someone said that about Elway after his first season, he would've been laughed at a lot harder.

Saw Josie Packard down at the Saw Mill.

Francis York Morgan likes this

I don't remember anyone thinking it was funny a lot of people was comparing Ryan to Peyton Manning after his rookie year. Media does and say things like that all the time.

Nobody called Ryan the one of the greatest QB's of all-time after just 8 starts or however many Kaepernick has. Also Kaepernick is not well liked on this message board because he plays for the 49ers. That's why I thought people would find what Jaws said as hilarious.

Did anyone watch Top 100 last night? Heath Evans, Dashon Goldson and others were ripping Joe Flacco saying he may not be on the list and he isn't a top 10 QB. Basically said he plays like crap in the regular season. Talked about Ray Rice always getting him out of trouble. They said in the playoffs everyone talked about him playing so well, but they said the opposing Ds dropped several Ints and his receivers were just making plays on his jump balls.

They said they can't wait to see what he does with out Boldin.

Did anyone watch Top 100 last night? Heath Evans, Dashon Goldson and others were ripping Joe Flacco saying he may not be on the list and he isn't a top 10 QB. Basically said he plays like crap in the regular season. Talked about Ray Rice always getting him out of trouble. They said in the playoffs everyone talked about him playing so well, but they said the opposing Ds dropped several Ints and his receivers were just making plays on his jump balls.

Flacco played great in the playoffs but there were a few plays that Boldin bailed him out of making a bad decision with the ball and there were a couple of dropped interceptions.

I doubt it. He's never had to make those types of passes throughout his collegiate and, so far, his NFL career. He also had a year and a half to be coached up to do that but from what I saw it didn't happen. It's also going to be his age 26 season and so it seems somewhat late to be teaching him these things.

He just comes off as a taller and more durable Vick to me: A strong armed athlete.

yeah well Drew Brees played out of shot gun over 90% of his time in college. He struggled for the first two years playing under center at San Diego. Than the light came on for him. Tom Brady wasn't impressive at Michigan. And he was ok even when he won his first Super Bowl. But he wasn't hall of fame good. Now look at him. Players get better in the NFL. Kaep will get better.

Everybody (including Romo) is a better passer than Vick!

well I have no idea why you called him KaeperVick. Makes no sense. And Romo isn't a bad QB

Joe played great in the playoffs. You can make all the excuses you want about players dropping ints but he played great. And Dashon is in Tampa right now. He should worry about his own QB. Because Freeman isn't that good

He did. He lost the Super Bowl 3 times but scores of 39-20, 42-10 and 55-10. Quite embarrassing if you ask me. Also his numbers through his first 10 NFL seasons were average at best. 158 TD, 157 INT, less than 60% completions.

Elway is much better than Ryan no matter how many stats you put up. He single handedly carried his team. He's not a goofy game manager being carried by a team of All Pro's.

Elway is much better than Ryan no matter how many stats you put up. He single handedly carried his team. He's not a goofy game manager being carried by a team of All Pro's.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nobody called Ryan the one of the greatest QB's of all-time after just 8 starts or however many Kaepernick has. Also Kaepernick is not well liked on this message board because he plays for the 49ers. That's why I thought people would find what Jaws said as hilarious.

No one called Ryan that or will because he is not that good. He is a game manager. Kaep is a playmaker with a great coach and team and they don't seem to be getting worse anything time soon. He looks like the next Randall Cunningham but with actual offensive talent aside from himself.

No one called Ryan that or will because he is not that good. He is a game manager. Kaep is a playmaker with a great coach and team and they don't seem to be getting worse anything time soon. He looks like the next Randall Cunningham but with actual offensive talent aside from himself.

You really really need help.

567, if you would stop acting like a little biych, I wouldn't even bother posting in this thread. You talking some dumbshit about Elway and players much better than your lameazz idol in Matt Ryan. It's annoying. Accept Ryan for what he is and you won't ever hear from me.

Matty Romo likes this

I expect Kraperdink is going to get his head ripped off this year ala RG3. Not to mention guys like Nolan are ensconsed in their media rooms studying all these read option QBs as we speak. Just a matter of time before they figure it out.

paulitik likes this

567, if you would stop acting like a little biych, I wouldn't even bother posting in this thread. You talking some dumbshit about Elway and players much better than your lameazz idol in Matt Ryan. It's annoying. Accept Ryan for what he is and you won't ever hear from me.

This had nothing to do with Ryan. I wasn't even the one that brought up Ryan. I know what Ryan is and what he isn't. Ryan is a decent QB. That's what he is. He's not Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. He's not John Elway. I never said Ryan was better than Elway. How you keep making that connection is beyond me. And it's not dumb sh!t. John Elway through 10 NFL seasons (MY OPINION) was not a HOF QB. He was a better version of Jim Kelly. Known for not being able to win the Super Bowl.

But that doesn't make what Jaws said any less ridiculous. You cannot proclaim someone who's only started a handful of NFL games as one of the greatest of all-time. And I never claimed Ryan as one of the greatest of all-time.

Your obsession with me about Matt Ryan is very, very sad. You need to seriously seek help man.

Accept Ryan for what he is and you won't ever hear from me.

Suuuuure.......you're an unemployed loser on welfare with too much time on your hands and Matt Ryan living in your head.

Too bad you don't use this time to do something productive, like clean your dirty bathroom lmaooooooo.

Suuuuure.......you're an unemployed loser on welfare with too much time on your hands and Matt Ryan living in your head.

Too bad you don't use this time to do something productive, like clean your dirty bathroom lmaooooooo.

Good one.

Jaws watches more film and studies more tape then any one in this forum . His opinion has substance . Unlike the 17 year old madden losers on this site that watch you tube highlights and write on bleecher report . Mike Mayock also said Collin is going to be a big time player

Didn't you take issue with Jaws end of the season QB rankings that had Ryan ranked 4th?

TheFatboi likes this

Well what I remember about Elway's earlier career is the joke that was going around at the time:

How to you keep Elway from getting into his house?

Put a goal post in front of it.

well I have no idea why you called him KaeperVick. Makes no sense. And Romo isn't a bad QB

Cause like Vick, when he cant check down he takes off running.

I wont say that about RG3 because he actually checks down and

will stay in the pocket as long as he can.