Good God Relax With The Whiney Draft Threads/post

Nono

The Falcon FO can't do a dam thing right according to some of the genious' on this board. Realx. Some of these young posters are like little dogs that crap themselves everytime their owner makes a move.

I think it was a fantastic draft. We just solidified our Pass D and who knows maybe fixed the DL. If we had a better secondary last year might have been in the superbowl.

We will invite a few more players to camp, maybe even come to terms with Abe

Its going to be ok folks but most of you know that already--infact this could be the year. I'm betting on it.

Go Falcons

I missed the memo that stated AFMB was only for those who will conform to and agree with every move made by the falcons front office. I wish you conformists would stop making so many useless whiny threads about people who don't share your same opinions. I'm quite frankly sick of hearing you whine about other people who actually are talking football. You guys are just talking about other posters. JUST STOP with it already. We dont need any more threads with you wanting to whine about other people who are whining. Irony!

Edited by synaptic apoptosis

I missed the memo that stated AFMB was only for those who will conform to and agree with every move made by the falcons front office. I wish you conformists would stop making so many useless whiny threads about people who don't share your same opinions. I'm quite frankly sick of hearing you whine about other people who actually are talking football. You guys are just talking about other posters. JUST STOP with it already. We dont need any more threads with you wanting to whine about other people who are whining. Irony!

^^^Ironic irony

Sorry but the op is right. WAAAAYYYY too much whiny drivel around here lately.

On both sides.

45% of the board is saying the draft sucks and then grabs a pacifier and sits down to cry.

Another 45% is saying in their 3 year old voice for everyone to shut up, and that TD is always right. And then they cross their arms, turn around, and go pout in a corner.

Maybe 10% of this board (being generous here) is willing to actually discuss and debate what happened the last few days in a reasonable manner.

On both sides.

45% of the board is saying the draft sucks and then grabs a pacifier and sits down to cry.

Another 45% is saying in their 3 year old voice for everyone to shut up, and that TD is always right. And then they cross their arms, turn around, and go pout in a corner.

Maybe 10% of this board (being generous here) is willing to actually discuss and debate what happened the last few days in a reasonable manner.

A man complaining about a man complaining about multiple men complaining... It's a never ending cycle. Nobody is right or wrong in this scenario, except for what Robb4242 said about being able to debate and be reasonable and such.

We should all learn from this.

The keys are each player was a need and their were not any terrible reaches. We got alot of players that fit nolans scheme and actually drafted two de's, It shows me some people will complain no matter what.

Alford was not a need. Fighting McClain for part-time position as a nickle is not an immediate need. He is also a medical risk.

The two other forgettable superfluous and redundant DB's were also not a need. This horrible and worthless TE was absolutely not a need. HE DIDN'T EVEN START IN COLLEGE!!!

The gaping maw at RG is still a need.

MLB is still a need.

OLB is still a need.

DT is still a need.

DB was a need: this is true. But 4 picks worth of need? Really? OL, DT, and LB got zero help, and we got 4 DB's?

Edited by Big Rob 64