We Pick: Levine Tiololo Te

Stoic

He's clearly not my first choice for the position, or that pick, but at least he can block and can offer a big target. His hands are too inconsistent for my liking but hopefully Gonzalez can show him a thing or two for that. Still, I feel underwhelmed by the pick.

I was surprised they passed on Williams, but I like the pick. Not so sure on Goodman, though

Sorry what? Have you seen his game tape?

JMO on what he will become in the league. Not going to get the same mismatches at this level. He's NOT the next Jimmy Graham as some are suggesting. He might become a red zone threat, if he can get off of the jam, but he's going to struggle a lot at this level.

Here's and interesting blurb I found on him on CBS Sports.

Imposing blocker, short-area receiver who'd earned the starting job over Fleener (Colts' 2012 second-round pick), Ertz before an ACL injury.

Balanced athlete with body control and long-striding speed. Good job locating and high-pointing to go up and secure it. Nice job beating press and releasing to gain a step vertically. Good open-field patience. -- Dane Brugler

I find it interesting that he beat out Coby Fleener and Zach Ertz for the starting spot at Stanford before his injury.

You know I haven't really followed him, but just from scanning highlights he's a tall target that has deceptively good speed--not timed speed, more stride and nice athleticsm. If nothing else he can get 110 inches up in the air (6'8" 30 inch vert)! That'll work in redzone

Yeah , you never watched him . Kid is a big target that has poor hands and runs terrible routes and doesn't use his size well and is a big time project but some talent there

His routes didn't look too bad. I don't think he's as bad as you're portraying him

JMO on what he will become in the league. Not going to get the same mismatches at this level. He's NOT the next Jimmy Graham as some are suggesting. He might become a red zone threat, if he can get off of the jam, but he's going to struggle a lot at this level.

He's got a good frame size, can jump like crazy and excellant hands. In a short yardage red zone situation he really provides a good outlet for Ryan. Don't forget he'll be sitting for most of this year and will be tutored by Tony G, his route running will no doubt improve. A quality player at a fair price.

Yeah , you never watched him . Kid is a big target that has poor hands and runs terrible routes and doesn't use his size well and is a big time project but some talent there

some talent, yes. But he GREATLY benefited from having Ertz on the other side of him. He was never a focus from opposing defenses. He took advantages of mismatches created by teams focusing on Ertz to pad his stats. But hey, I don't know what I'm talking about.

I just didn't like a TE in this spot with the players left on the board.

some talent, yes. But he GREATLY benefited from having Ertz on the other side of him. He was never a focus from opposing defenses. He took advantages of mismatches created by teams focusing on Ertz to pad his stats. But hey, I don't know what I'm talking about.

I just didn't like a TE in this spot with the players left on the board.

Good teams tend to have a good range of players, which in turn makes everyone better. I think you shouldn't put him down for that. Plus, if that is your argument against him, that he only does well when around better players, well how about you check out our receiving corp, its pretty special.