Are There Enough Cb's Left In The Remaining 4 Thru 7Th Rounds To Satisfy The Falcons Cb Appetite ?

Let's see, by the time we pick again in the 4th and forward thru the 7th with all our remaining picks, will there be enough Cornerbacks left to draft ??? LOL

TD must have had a nightmare after the loss to the 9'ers last Jan. 20 and believes he must stock the defensive backfield with SIX cornerbacks to survive the "Pearl Harbor" aerial attacks of today's NFL offenses.

He may need therapy. LOL

Prayers welcomed.

I'm OK with the cornerbacks we got with the first couple of picks but at some point some way, be it the remaining draft or another vet FA, the D line has to be addressed or you can put six cornerbacks on the field and it won't matter when the opposing QB has time to go back a compose a letter to his mom before making a pass.

I'm OK with the cornerbacks we got with the first couple of picks but at some point some way, be it the remaining draft or another vet FA, the D line has to be addressed or you can put six cornerbacks on the field and it won't matter when the opposing QB has time to go back a compose a letter to his mom before making a pass.

Yup, as in the case of one Drew Brees. Last time we pressured him Jimmy Carter was President !!

While I still have some reservations, I can now see the logic behind TD's 2nd pick, but I hope we will address other needs with the rest of our picks. Please no more corners!

Seriously.....................I trust TD 1897%. He KNOWS what he's doing.

Sometimes it's healthy to just act a bit loony on here.