More Mistakes For Honeybadger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yep i saw no headlines of him making a fool of himself after this party only people speculating other crap because the media loves it

it's because you have people that call him an idiot and this and that, that are super obsessed with only negative things in life.

I think the point is that if you (or your agent, or anyone else that has your best interests at heart) think there is a perception issue, you do everything you can to avoid feeding into it. It is not as if there are only suspicions that he has been a walking train wreck at times, there is proof positive. So, anyone with a lick of common sense would know that how you handle yourself at this crucial point in his potential career means everything.

What is shows me is that, like before, he really doesn't care how people perceive his actions. Exactly how he acted when he was smoking weed. That tells anyone with a brain that the immaturity is still an issue, and if the NFL is all about "Protecting The Shield" his chances of ever being taken seriously have been pretty well trashed.

I think the point is that if you (or your agent, or anyone else that has your best interests at heart) think there is a perception issue, you do everything you can to avoid feeding into it. It is not as if there are only suspicions that he has been a walking train wreck at times, there is proof positive. So, anyone with a lick of common sense would know that how you handle yourself at this crucial point in his potential career means everything.

What is shows me is that, like before, he really doesn't care how people perceive his actions. Exactly how he acted when he was smoking weed. That tells anyone with a brain that the immaturity is still an issue, and if the NFL is all about "Protecting The Shield" his chances of ever being taken seriously have been pretty well trashed.

it tells me that he doesnt care what others think of him and he wont let the media or some stupid message board close him off to life because they dont agree with the choices he made in the past. It tells me that hes accepted that hes made mistakes and hes only interested in moving forward, get off this guy already

it tells me that he doesnt care what others think of him and he wont let the media or some stupid message board close him off to life because they dont agree with the choices he made in the past. It tells me that hes accepted that hes made mistakes and hes only interested in moving forward, get off this guy already

Yep, you made my point. He doesn't care what others think of him. For someone with a history of drug abuse (yes, it's only weed but it's still illegal in all but 2 states currently) and who was kicked off his team (in the SEC no less, where you basically have to really want to get kicked off) caring what other people think should be very important if you are trying to convince them that you could be a good employee. No different than interviewing in the business world for a job. And, at least in my mind, he is doing a pretty bad job at doing that.

in my 5 years on this board, I have learned that people here tend to discuss how troubled players do or don't care about what people think about them. Why should they care is my question? I wonder if those same people care about any and everything that people say or think about them. doesn't that have something to do with personal insecurities. I really don't understand why people don't give people worry so much about what another grown man or woman does. It crazy

in my 5 years on this board, I have learned that people here tend to discuss how troubled players do or don't care about what people think about them. Why should they care is my question? I wonder if those same people care about any and everything that people say or think about them. doesn't that have something to do with personal insecurities. I really don't understand why people don't give people worry so much about what another grown man or woman does. It crazy

You say this while caring about everyone's thoughts on a message board enough to make replies to all of them

yep i wouldnt give two shi*s wat anyone else thought of me, im gonna live my life and move on from the past. So many people just wanna linger on the past and worry with a guy goin to a party, even though he made no bad descisions at said party and is clearly just moving on from the past. It is wat it is i guess

yep i wouldnt give two shi*s wat anyone else thought of me, im gonna live my life and move on from the past. So many people just wanna linger on the past and worry with a guy goin to a party, even though he made no bad descisions at said party and is clearly just moving on from the past. It is wat it is i guess

yeah, dharma is one of them

Dimitroff stated today that he still uses the Dot system om players.

Red Dot/Black Dot.

But there is one other marker that they use on this type of player.

jolly_roger_pirate_flag_sticker-r9eccc225e68a4890bb2194a1be442d9d_v9wth_8byvr_512_zps9b363500.jpg

Locker Room and Game Day Team Killer.

He will not be a Falcon.

Send his azz to Carolina or the Aints. San Fran.

Dimitroff stated today that he still uses the Dot system om players.

Red Dot/Black Dot.

But there is one other marker that they use on this type of player.

jolly_roger_pirate_flag_sticker-r9eccc225e68a4890bb2194a1be442d9d_v9wth_8byvr_512_zps9b363500.jpg

Locker Room and Game Day Team Killer.

He will not be a Falcon.

Send his azz to Carolina or the Aints.

so his new nickname is the jolly roger