I'm Got My Fingers Crossed For Corey Lemonier

Ga_spider

I'm starting to wonder if they are just happy with Massaqui. They maybe. IMO (and I can easily be wrong), I'd grab a big DT

BINGO~! So many posters on here are mad with our CB pick and say we should have went pass rush (stfu)

Non of us are in the locker room everyday or on the practice field! Maybe our coaching staff who work with our players EVERYDAY see that Mass is going to be a stud??

Everyone on this board needs to chill and let our coaching staff and GM handle the draft!

BINGO~! So many posters on here are mad with our CB pick and say we should have went pass rush (stfu)

Non of us are in the locker room everyday or on the practice field! Maybe our coaching staff who work with our players EVERYDAY see that Mass is going to be a stud??

Everyone on this board needs to chill and let our coaching staff and GM handle the draft!

I like what I see out of Massaquoi in 2010 when he was playing at a pass rusher's weight since he was incredibly explosive, had great bend around the corner, and has sneaky power. Then in 2011 they had him gain about 20-30 pounds for some reason to play more of a gap discipline role. Worked out for us since he fell all the way to our 5th round pick because of it. Apparently the first thing they told him when they met him after last year's draft was to get to his 2010 weight and, from what I've heard, he's there.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Trufant pick and think Mass will be a beast for us. But that Lemonier kid is scary.