New Game, Make A Prediction, Post Before The Draft Starts ..

Draftnut57

1.My prediction is that 2 QBs will be drafted in the first rd. 2.No RBs will be drafted in the first rd 3. TD will beat the rest of the teams like a drum... Love it!! 4. Happy Birthday to me.. I'm going to win my own draft game this year.. I just feel it... I put more time and study in it...Than ever .

1.CB.........,,. Desmond Trufant This will be our first 3 picks.. Only thing that scares me is why has Okafor dropped with all his production in College ?????/ What is it we don't know about him?? Makes no sense!

2.DE........... Alex Okafor

3.DT........... Brandon Williams

No matter what happens,

1970, Swift will tell us its a failure regardless of who we draft or what do in the draft using hind sight 20/20.

40% of the board will be unhappy with our draft picks, 30% will say wait and lets see, 30% will be ecstatic.

3 or 4 of the players we draft will be falcons 4 to 5 years from now, the rest won't. 1 to 2 will be starters, 1 will be someone who never materialized the rest will be role players.

Cleveland will suck after the draft, they could turn jesus into a wasted pick.

Edited by BadMoonRising

Eifert for us. Gut feeling and trade up in the 2nd for Taylor

Well, that is the question I've kept asking myself but I just do not thing TD will give what it takes to get him when he could wait untill our 30 and get Ertz which is a very good TE I used to hope for Eifert but I would not give up what it would take.. Dont' think he's worth what we would have to give.

No major move by the Falcons in the first, but a small move up (5-6 spots) to guarantee they get either Desmond Trufant or Jamar Taylor. (I've been saying this so much the last few days I'm getting sick of myself. And yes, I know, they don't necessarily have to move up for either guy, but TD will play this one safe.)

A similar move will be made in the second for a targeted player at either DE or DT.

The first move will be made with a 2014 third. The second will be made with the 2013 fourth.