Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawggone

Espn Reporting Revis To Bucs

125 posts in this topic

That's not what your mother said last night, bt12483.

tumblr_m4k9u52Zmg1qzkwmm.png

You are right. She was talking about how the Bucs have a SB, the Saints have a SB, and the Panthers have been to as many SB's in ~17 years as the Falcons have in ~46 years.

You are right. She was talking about how the Bucs have a SB, the Saints have a SB, and the Panthers have been to as many SB's in ~17 years as the Falcons have in ~46 years.

lol. He mad.

lol. He mad.

I'm just sick of waiting for Julio Jones to solve world hunger issues and find a way to achieve world peace. I mean Julio Jones can do anything, right? Revis is a overrated right? No big deal your competitor just landed the best CB in the NFL. No worries...Harry Douglas will smoke him.

I'm just sick of waiting for Julio Jones to solve world hunger issues and find a way to achieve world peace. I mean Julio Jones can do anything, right? Revis is a overrated right? No big deal your competitor just landed the best CB in the NFL. No worries...Harry Douglas will smoke him.

Best CB in the NFL? Which year?

Haha. I think you're forgetting where you are Ravens fan. If you don't want to see people talk about Julio Jones you are in the wrong place. If you want to see people in love with Revis go to the Bucs site. That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen somebody say here. You are the Ravens fan on a Falcons board. lol

Who in the right phucking mind is comparing Julio to CJ LOL! Only on this board full of deep throating phaggots like tuggle is that happening.

Who in the right phucking mind is comparing Julio to CJ LOL! Only on this board full of deep throating phaggots like tuggle is that happening.

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-11.jpeg

Oh , and to answer your silly question. People like Mike Mayock , Jaws , and Rich Eisen cupcake. We all know how they like to hang out on TATF because according to you this is the only place saying it.

Best CB in the NFL? Which year?

any year he was healthy. Come on don't act like Revis is "just some guy" now that the Bucs scooped him up. He was the consensus shut down corner.

any year he was healthy. Come on don't act like Revis is "just some guy" now that the Bucs scooped him up. He was the consensus shut down corner.

In 2011 he was not the best CB. Unknown WR took him to school that year.

In 2011 he was not the best CB. Unknown WR took him to school that year.

whatever makes you feel better about having to play him twice a year.

for that kinda money he should be going both ways.

The man's personal life has no bearing in this....wait...Ahh...I see what you did there

whatever makes you feel better about having to play him twice a year.

Bring it on. LOL

I don't think he gets it. emot-rolleye.gif

It isn't that anyone is saying that Revis isn't a great player and disrespecting him in anyway. I for one am only saying our receiving corps are > Revis. Revis can't cover all of them. He ain't Superman. So as far as making one self feel better about facing him twice a year that isn't very hard when the person is indifferent about it to begin with. emot-keke.gif

Falconsfan567 likes this

revis twice a year now huh..... Wonder how well he will recover??? Hope it isn't AP like moving faster jumping higher type ish.... OH well PICK UR POISON.when it comes to gameday with US. i welcome the challenge..

Giving up a first, is stupid. Plain and simple. Tampa had all leverage regarding this, and they gave up a first on what he was, not what he Can become. Stupid Bucs.

based on what? I haven't seen them play together yet , Gholdson didn't impress me when we played them last

Gholdson is the best Safety in the NFL. Barron has a TON of potential as well and played pretty well as a rookie.

Who cares, just play ball when its time to lace them up. In two years he will be wanting a trade b/c he is unhappy with his deal. I think we can expect some good battles between he and Julio in 2013, but I fully expect Julio to come out on the better end.

Revis on Roddy would favor the Bucs if Revis can be his old self, but then that leaves Julio to torch the other guy.

Thanks for an objective post. Most everyone here trying to say Revis is no big deal is nothing short of hilarious, he is almost the sole reason the JETS were in the AFC Championship...twice. You all didn't think it was because of Mark Sanchez, did ya? "BBBBBBBUT.......he was injured", you say? Wasn't AP and Peyton Manning? Oh, but that doesn't count.rolleyes.gif

This guy could easily help turn us into a top 5 defense with the addition of Goldson. But that couldn't POSSIBLY happen could it? Because it's NOT the Falcons that pulled the deal off.

And for the shroomeater that posted Pete Prisco's tweet.......the guy has never, EVER been right on much of anything. He got his *** kicked in back of Mons Venus about 12 years ago, and has never been able to stand the BUCS simply because a stripper beat his scrawny butt.laugh.png

link to the prisco situation?

Thanks for an objective post. Most everyone here trying to say Revis is no big deal is nothing short of hilarious, he is almost the sole reason the JETS were in the AFC Championship...twice. You all didn't think it was because of Mark Sanchez, did ya? "BBBBBBBUT.......he was injured", you say? Wasn't AP and Peyton Manning? Oh, but that doesn't count.rolleyes.gif

This guy could easily help turn us into a top 5 defense with the addition of Goldson. But that couldn't POSSIBLY happen could it? Because it's NOT the Falcons that pulled the deal off.

And for the shroomeater that posted Pete Prisco's tweet.......the guy has never, EVER been right on much of anything. He got his *** kicked in back of Mons Venus about 12 years ago, and has never been able to stand the BUCS simply because a stripper beat his scrawny butt.laugh.png

link to the prisco situation?