Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawggone

Espn Reporting Revis To Bucs

125 posts in this topic

Did I see they signed him for 6 yrs, $96 million?

With 0 of that guaranteed. Really weird that both him and Asmougha signed contracts with 0 guaranteed money.

With 0 of that guaranteed. Really weird that both him and Asmougha signed contracts with 0 guaranteed money.

Bucs will lose more if they cut Revis next year. So consider it a 2 year 32 Million $ deal which is pretty good money.

If buc fans want praise and pats on the back then go to a bucs forum, no reason you should expect that here, paying 16 million a year and giving up a 1st and a 4th for a CB coming off a torn ACL is not wise. Julio will abuse him while he spends the year finding his game speed.

Dude that catch by moss was sick! Revis's coverage was fine on that play, it was just an amazing catch by moss.

I didn't know letting a WR get two steps behind you was fine coverage.

Dude that catch by moss was sick! Revis's coverage was fine on that play, it was just an amazing catch by moss.

Well another example then

You mean one step in front of?

Dummy.

Plus I've never seen Julio make a catch resembling that.. Ever.

Julio is not on moss's level.

Revis lost step in 2011. Gave up ton of yards and also got beyoch slapped by Stevie Johnson in both the games that year.

Y'all are pathetic.. Every corner gets beat, Revis gets beat far fewer times than most corners.

Bucs forums are over there.

Your English is **** dude and so is argument. The falcons don't have Stevie Johnson so why bring him up? I'm not saying Revis won't ever get beat for a TD, but at the end of the day he is 10x the cornerback Biggers or Leonard Johnson are.

LOL falcons have much better than Stevie Johnson. Revis was burnt by WR who are not even in top 10. Why would Jets let him go if he was still like 2009 or 2010.

I look forward to the competition, but I'd bet on Julio over Revis and White over Wright all day long. I just don't see our offense being stopped.

Mike Williams makes more catches like Moss than Julio. Show me a few moss like catches by Julio .. pre-game catches don't count.

Revis gave up more yards than Chris Gamble, Brent Grimes, Asante Samuels, Nmadi, Willam Gay, Sheldon Brown in 2011? He has to come back from injury and improve on 2011 season to be a shut down corner he is made out to be.

Mike Williams makes more catches like Moss than Julio. Show me a few moss like catches by Julio .. pre-game catches don't count.

Bahahaha when has Mike Williams ever Moss'd someone

Mike Williams making better catches/being better than Julio? I'm one of the least homeristic people on here, but get real. Williams isn't on the same level as Julio. They shouldn't even be in the same discussion. This is the guy who people are comparing to Calvin Johnson in his second season. The guy who torched a 49ers secondary for 182 yards and 2 TDs, with the majority coming in the first half.

Mike Williams is the guy with three seasons in the league never surpassing 1000 yards. Get. Real.

I like the good Bucs fans, and there are several here, but that's so far out of left field you deserve "CERTIFIED HOMER" in red ink stamped on your forehead.

Falconsfan567 likes this

and even

Harry Douglas.

Why do you people talk about Harry Douglas like he actually matters? Is it an inside joke or are you really serious? I repeatedly see threads about trading Harry Douglas for this or that (as if he actually has any value), and other Harry Douglas related comments.

Harry Douglas is no one, and no one in the league cares about him. Most probably haven't even heard of him.

Falconsfan567 likes this

The guy who torched a 49ers secondary for 182 yards and 2 TDs, with the majority coming in the first half
Every team torched the 49ers secondary in the playoffs.

Why do you people talk about Harry Douglas like he actually matters? Is it an inside joke or are you really serious? I repeatedly see threads abotu trading Harry Douglas for this or that, and other Harry Douglas comments.

Harry Douglas is no one, and no one in the league cares about him.

It was a shot at Revis there Columbo. emot-jerkbag.gif

I admit it isn't as funny as the Matt Ryan obsessed ( AFC laugh.png ) Ravens fan though.

It was a shot at Revis there Columbo. emot-jerkbag.gif

I admit it isn't as funny as the Matt Ryan obsessed ( AFC laugh.png ) Ravens fan though.

You guys think Revis doesn't have something to prove? His own team basically shunned him, he has Richard Sherman talking trash, and he has already done a pretty good job handling Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, and now gets to take on Brees and Ryan. Personally I wouldn't bet against him.

I just see a lot of deflection because at least one team in the conference is actually trying to improve their defense. And have.