Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawggone

Espn Reporting Revis To Bucs

125 posts in this topic

Yes, one player that is frequently credited for taking away half of the field.

Even still, I am pretty sure Revis can't possibly contain the mighty Harry Douglas.

That's not the point. The point is that we still have a lot of options and weapons. Can he cover all these dudes at the same time? Uhhhh no that's what i'm saying and you act like I said Revis couldn't cover Harry or something.

for that kinda money he should be going both ways.

For that money he should be able to engage in peace talks with North Korea.

Good deal for them. If he's completely healthy they'll have a really good secondary. I'm not one of those people that likes paying non QB's a ton of money, but if he's even 80% of the player he was before the injury it should be worth it for them.

Dashon Goldson likes this

Last years Off Season and pre season favorites in NFC South for Panthers, this year I bet it will be Bucs in the media followed by Taints. Falcons will be missing the playoffs just like in last year off season as per media.

Now I wonder do we go after a third wide out to have a multiple set of receivers but with mike mayock having dj from Houston the top corner who knows dee milliner may drop or one of the others I have a great feeling we will try to trade up and draft dee milliner.

More wishful thinking.. Face it, the Falcons will be the favorites and an underdog (hopefully the bucs) will dethrone them.

No, Falcons were widely reported to miss the playoffs last year. I wont be surprised if the Bucs become new favorite after Revis trade.

No, Falcons were widely reported to miss the playoffs last year. I wont be surprised if the Bucs become new favorite after Revis trade.

Umm what? Even ESPN picked them as best in the division...?

everybody saying they arent worried needs to get off this high horse. the bucs played us very close in both games last year and beat us once. they just added a major piece to counter our passing attack. stop with the "injured" crap too. this isnt the 1980s. acl recoveries are happening faster than ever now.

jb 3.0 and Clark Kent™ like this

everybody saying they arent worried needs to get off this high horse. the bucs played us very close in both games last year and beat us once. they just added a major piece to counter our passing attack. stop with the "injured" crap too. this isnt the 1980s. acl recoveries are happening faster than ever now.

Thanks for an objective post. Most everyone here trying to say Revis is no big deal is nothing short of hilarious, he is almost the sole reason the JETS were in the AFC Championship...twice. You all didn't think it was because of Mark Sanchez, did ya? "BBBBBBBUT.......he was injured", you say? Wasn't AP and Peyton Manning? Oh, but that doesn't count.rolleyes.gif

This guy could easily help turn us into a top 5 defense with the addition of Goldson. But that couldn't POSSIBLY happen could it? Because it's NOT the Falcons that pulled the deal off.

And for the shroomeater that posted Pete Prisco's tweet.......the guy has never, EVER been right on much of anything. He got his *** kicked in back of Mons Venus about 12 years ago, and has never been able to stand the BUCS simply because a stripper beat his scrawny butt.laugh.png

Thanks for an objective post. Most everyone here trying to say Revis is no big deal is nothing short of hilarious, he is almost the sole reason the JETS were in the AFC Championship...twice. You all didn't think it was because of Mark Sanchez, did ya? "BBBBBBBUT.......he was injured", you say? Wasn't AP and Peyton Manning? Oh, but that doesn't count.rolleyes.gif

This guy could easily help turn us into a top 5 defense with the addition of Goldson. But that couldn't POSSIBLY happen could it? Because it's NOT the Falcons that pulled the deal off.

And for the shroomeater that posted Pete Prisco's tweet.......the guy has never, EVER been right on much of anything. He got his *** kicked in back of Mons Venus about 12 years ago, and has never been able to stand the BUCS simply because a stripper beat his scrawny butt.laugh.png

Why are Buccs fans so upset today? It doesn't make sense. Oh wait....

Umm what? Even ESPN picked them as best in the division...?

I won't be surprised if the ESPN will pick them, Josh Freeman was MVP of NFC South in 2010 according to ESPN. Lol.

Just heard that the Bucs open the season at the Jets. You can't tell me that didn't happen just by chance. Everyone in the NFL knew that Revis would end up with the Bucs so it's no surprise the Bucs open the season against the Jets.

Shroomeater? What in the heck is that? And I haven't said one way or the other about this trade. That tweet was the first thing I have posted about this trade and it wasn't even my own thought.

As far as what you said here, I agree with most of what you said but Sanchez did play quite well in the playoffs.