Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves @ Pirates

660 posts in this topic

No matter how good the team is, Fredi will do something that will make you slap face in palm.

I have given Fredi credit all season for managing like a champion but today he's reverted back to Frediot!

AF89 and sdogg like this

FREDI GONZALEZ!!!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T CALL FOR A HIT AND RUN WITH STRIKEOUT HITTERS!!!!! IT'S SO STUPID!!!!!!

I have to agree. It sucks when these guys are cold. We will endure some of this during the year. One reason we need Freeman to provide some consistency. But Fredi cannot be doing hit and runs with (1) runners who cannot steal a base outright and (2) hitters with high strike out rates......smh

I have to agree. It sucks when these guys are cold. We will endure some of this during the year. One reason we need Freeman to provide some consistency. But Fredi cannot be doing hit and runs with (1) runners who cannot steal a base outright and (2) hitters with high strike out rates......smh

And he did it twice with the same combo.

Is it just me or has Laird not misplayed a ton of balls already this year? I think I have seen him misplay twice as many as Gattis and he hasn't played as much. The rumor was Gattis was bad and Laird was really good. Not what I am seeing.

Is it just me or has Laird not misplayed a ton of balls already this year? I think I have seen him misplay twice as many as Gattis and he hasn't played as much. The rumor was Gattis was bad and Laird was really good. Not what I am seeing.

Nope it's not just you. It's the truth. Laird's supposedly "solid" defense has been very leaky this season.

Well it was fun while it lasted.

Hopefully by some miracle we'll still still be in the NL East lead after Colorado and Detroit. sad.png

Hopefully by some miracle we'll still still be in the NL East lead after Colorado and Detroit. sad.png

Well at least the Pirates aren't just beating the Braves. They swept the Reds and split 2 against the Cardinals the 2 series before they played the Braves.

We'll be okay... No way this continues... Just a lull.