Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves @ Pirates

660 posts in this topic

WTF Pena? 3-0 count and then you swing at 2 straight pitches with J-Up on deck? Guess we want J-Up to set a record for most solo homeruns in a season.

Chris Johnson hit it to the deepest part of the stadium.

And it didn't take long for pitchers to catch on to the that fact that Gattis has trouble not swinging at breaking pitches low and away.

Still questions on what to do when BMac gets back?

Pitchers have made adjustments. Time will tell if Gattis will do the same.

Nothing has changed regarding the plan that should go forward once McCann gets back--even with Gattis' slump right now.

Nice job by Simba. Terrible throw by Laird.

Pitchers have made adjustments. Time will tell if Gattis will do the same.

Nothing has changed regarding the plan that should go forward once McCann gets back--even with Gattis' slump right now.

Exactly.

So because Gattis has slumped it means he should be sent back to Triple-A?

No, it's for the morons that think we should ship out BMac. I think he'll go back to AAA anyways so he can get everyday playtime.

No, it's for the morons that think we should ship out BMac. I think he'll go back to AAA anyways so he can get everyday playtime.

Ok. My bad. Totally had no idea where you were going because I never heard any rational fan make the claim that trading B-Mac would be a good thing.

It's been quite the season for relatively unique delays. In addition to the myriad rain/snow delays we get pretty much every April, we've witnessed a 15-minute delay due to umpires being caught in traffic. And now, we have a chalk delay on the books.

The alignment of the batters box in Pittsburgh was off to begin the game, so they needed to re-line the thing. And it was actually announced in the press box as a four-minute chalk delay, per reporters at the stadium.

Rain, snow, freezing temperatures, umpires in traffic and chalk. All reasons to delay baseball games in 2013.