Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves @ Pirates

660 posts in this topic

Sooner or later (let's hope it's later) pitchers will learn you cannot throw an inside fastball to Gattis.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Let's keep that quiet. People from other teams might read our board.

Probably.

Hey Fredi, you have a great reliever in Walden over there. Please don't continue overusing EOF.

Yeah I don't know. I understand letting EOF face Alvarez but I would have pulled him after that.

fat juan you fat piece of sh*t the **** you swinging at?

Ah yes, Juan Francisco, the Michael Turner of the braves.

1921 was the first year of the live-ball era of baseball. The Braves have 29 homeruns and this is just their 15th game. That's the most homeruns ever for a team in their first 15 games of a season since 1921.

AF89 and sdogg like this

1921 was the first year of the live-ball era of baseball. The Braves have 29 homeruns and this is just their 15th game. That's the most homeruns ever for a team in their first 15 games of a season since 1921.

Awesome info

Is it too early to start a "please don't put any of our guys in the Home Run Derby" petition? ph34r.png

Actually Jaun or Gattis might put on a good show. If everyone is healthy they should be looking at a much smaller role

Falconsfan567 likes this