Just A Thought

I'm not angry just dislike people assuming someone else is stupid when really they are making the mistake.

You mention 6 people in our conversation how can I know who you are referring to if you made no specific reference to any of the players. But I will be the dumbass, its cool!

Who cares about the about age when the oldest person is 25 really!!!! Is that even relevant?

Mingo's main job was to keep the QB contained. He had a lot of pressures.

Ansah was a DE in a 3-3-5. He wasn't asked to be a pass rusher.

How in the heck can you question Werner in a 4-3?

Carradine is a much better prospect than Graham ever was

Quit smoking rocks!!!! Graham was the second best DE/pass rusher prospect in his draft class, Carradine is not the best pass rusher from his school are you f***cking kidding me! He may be a 2nd round prospect!

You mention 6 people in our conversation how can I know who you are referring to if you made no specific reference to any of the players. But I will be the dumbass, its cool!

Who cares about the about age when the oldest person is 25 really!!!! Is that even relevant?

Because it should have been obvious I wasn't talking about Osi and Biermann considering Osi is 31 years old and Biermann is no spring chicken.

Yeah it's relevant. He's been in the NFL 3 years and done next to nothing except 5 games.

Quit smoking rocks!!!! Graham was the second best DE/pass rusher prospect in his draft class, Carradine is not the best pass rusher from his school are you f***cking kidding me! He may be a 2nd round prospect!

LOL you're mad

You obviously don't watch any film at all.

JPP and perhaps Morgan were superior prospects.

He is maybe a 2nd rounder because of his injury, not his play. He is a superior pass rusher to Werner, while Werner is the overall better player. Carradine is a top 15 talent if healthy.

You need to watch some film on Carradine.

Edited by Kennesaw77

LOL you're mad

You obviously don't watch any film at all.

JPP and perhaps Morgan were superior prospects.

He is maybe a 2nd rounder because of his injury, not his play. He is a superior pass rusher to Werner, while Werner is the overall better player. Carradine is a top 15 talent if healthy.

You need to watch some film on Carradine.

Werner is a better overall player but Werner is not a top 15 talent?

Carradine is a top 15 talent if healthy, can't say the same thing about Graham seeing as thou he endured the same injury? I see how you can bash one and praise the other for enduring the same set of circumstances? Strange?

P.S. Who's the biatche with the pom-poms, co-signing? Why don't you give him your number so you two can have a private convo because I don' get the cheer leading from the sideline thing?

Werner is a better overall player but Werner is not a top 15 talent?

Carradine is a top 15 talent if healthy, can't say the same thing about Graham seeing as thou he endured the same injury? I see how you can bash one and praise the other for enduring the same set of circumstances? Strange?

P.S. Who's the biatche with the pom-poms, co-signing? Why don't you give him your number so you two can have a private convo because I don' get the cheer leading from the sideline thing?

Werner isn't a top 15 pick in this years draft just because of the depth at DE and because he isn't a 3-4 player.

No it's not strange. Carradine is more talented than Graham.

What are you talking about?