I really like the way he hits, tackles, and gets after the QB, but as Falcanuck mentioned it doesn't show his coverage skills much at all. I really think we need a new backup CB who can return punts and it seems he can do that.

Yeah i wish it would of showed more of his coverage skills, but trust me he can play and he ran a 4.41 at the combine, which is solid for a CB that can hit

I'm impressed. A CB leading the team in tackles lol. He'll probably be moved to safety at the next level. The video didn't really show his coverage ability though. Either way, I love his attitude on the field.

Yeah i've heard that depending on what team drafts him. They might move him to safety, but for us i think he would add great cb depth

wow beat me to the punch. this guy definetly looks like he can be a special teamer to start out atleast. he projected to go undrafted to i think we could wait until the 7th

I know its weird people are sleeping on this guy. I think he should definitely be drafted though, he's a playmaker

I know its weird people are sleeping on this guy. I think he should definitely be drafted though, he's a playmaker

yea i came across him yesterday. he is definetly physical enough. I was always looking to rip the ball away and i didnt see as much as i would have liked of him in coverage but he looed coachable.

yea i came across him yesterday. he is definetly physical enough. I was always looking to rip the ball away and i didnt see as much as i would have liked of him in coverage but he looed coachable.

I've watch a lot of his games, since i live in tampa. He usually never gets beat deep, like dunta would, he usually keeps the WR in front of him at all times and will give up the short passes and try to hit them hard after the catch. I like he could turn out to be a solid nickel CB for us by his second year, and a good special teamer since he likes to hit.

Since the highlights don't really show anything coverage-wise.

Overall, I like him, but he plays like more of a safety than a corner. Gives up a ton of cushion, so if you're expecting a guy who doesn't allow a lot of completions, he's not it. Very aggressive and sound tackler though.

If we go after a late corner, I prefer Rashaan Melvin or Damond Smith.