Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves @ Nationals

889 posts in this topic

Quotes after they lost yesterday.

“They’re good, I don’t think they’re better than us,” Danny Espinosa said. “They’re a good ballclub, they have talent. They’re hot right now, they only lost one game, but they’re hot. It all evens out.”

Stephen Strasburg faced the Braves’ lineup on Saturday and fared well despite taking the loss. After seeing the new look order with both B.J. and Justin Upton, plus Evan Gattis, perhaps the early candidate for N.L. Rookie of the Year, Strasburg is not overly impressed.

“Honestly, I think our lineup’s better,” he said. “They’re hot right now. It’s early and it’s not about how many wins you necessarily finish up with in April, it’s how many you have at the end of the year.”

lol I love beating the Nats as much as I love beating the Saints. So much hurt feelings in those two quotes
Falconsfan567 likes this

Uggla robbed! Him and J-Hey have hit into some really tough luck this season. Not understanding this early season Uggla hate.

I dont know either. He starts slow over his career, and this year looks to be the same. I think it was you that actually broke it down, but he hasnt had 2 bad years for the Braves he has had 2 horrinble half seasons. He has been fairly strong the other 2 half seasons. We just need him to have his old type where he slowly builds to his second half which he looks to be doing.

Man....could you imagine if we actually got that dumbass Dempster instead of Maholm?

Worked out so much better for us.

AF89 likes this