Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves @ Nationals

889 posts in this topic

I kid you not I had just got done saying that J-Up hadn't gone deep in a while, since last Monday and boom he goes deep.

technically he went deep Friday
AF89 likes this

Yeah that would have been my guess. I first thought of Andre Dawson and then remembered Vald.

did it in consecutive years too, Vlad was an underrated player at the turn of the century

Amazing. Just amazing. Freeman, McCann out, 2 of the big 3 offensively struggling.....don't matter.

The train just keeps on steaming.

Amazing. Just amazing. Freeman, McCann out, 2 of the big 3 offensively struggling.....don't matter.

The train just keeps on steaming.

And Venters too. It's just amazing what the Braves have done.

did it in consecutive years too, Vlad was an underrated player at the turn of the century

Vlad was a freak of nature. To practically have the "swing at everything" approach and to be as consistent and deadly as he was was just amazing.

Almost feel like keeping them in while they're hot

Johnson has to keep playing period. If that means Francisco loses at-bats so be it.

SIMBA!!!!!!!!!!

Johnson has to keep playing period. If that means Francisco loses at-bats so be it.

SIMBA!!!!!!!!!!

Juan hasn't exactly been bad himself

Quotes after they lost yesterday.

“They’re good, I don’t think they’re better than us,” Danny Espinosa said. “They’re a good ballclub, they have talent. They’re hot right now, they only lost one game, but they’re hot. It all evens out.”

Stephen Strasburg faced the Braves’ lineup on Saturday and fared well despite taking the loss. After seeing the new look order with both B.J. and Justin Upton, plus Evan Gattis, perhaps the early candidate for N.L. Rookie of the Year, Strasburg is not overly impressed.

“Honestly, I think our lineup’s better,” he said. “They’re hot right now. It’s early and it’s not about how many wins you necessarily finish up with in April, it’s how many you have at the end of the year.”