Ok im done votinng after tim tebow showed up as one of my options.. Seriously?? Youre gonna put tebow as an option? Stupid..

Yea lol have to agree with you on that one. But it says that the people you can vote for were chosen by other NFL players. Turner is also on the list.

Ryan, Julio, Roddy, TG, and SJax are the current Falcons on the list. I have yet to see someone from our D on there

seems rigged to me. I went thru 100+ slides and just kept seeing certain players over and over again. I must have seen lance moore like 8 times. I saw roddy, Turner, Julio, and gonzo for the falcons, but oddly enough, never seen Ryan.

Seems odd that they would show me the same players over and over again. The more times they are shown, the more chances they have to be voted on.

seems rigged to me. I went thru 100+ slides and just kept seeing certain players over and over again. I must have seen lance moore like 8 times. I saw roddy, Turner, Julio, and gonzo for the falcons, but oddly enough, never seen Ryan.

Seems odd that they would show me the same players over and over again. The more times they are shown, the more chances they have to be voted on.

Ryan is on there but he is getting no love lol

Ive seen ryan like 5 times

Said this last year but this list is a respect/popularity contest amongst their peers.

That's partly why Tebow made the list last year but Ryan didn't. Not because they thought he was better than Ryan which is obvious, but they probably just respected him more. Not to mention by judging how we are treated from the media and other fanbases I wouldn't be surprised if some players left some of our guys off just to spite them for being Falcons

I fully suspect Tony, Roddy, Abe, Julio, and Ryan make it on this year though

Edited by Atl/0

There are a whole lot more than 100 players in their groups. I wonder what criteria they are using. There are at least 165 - 200 players in the choices.Last year, they only had the top 100 finalists in the choices.

This voting doesn't affect who is in or out of the top 100 - that voting comes from some players - not even all of them. However, they do show a fan voted comparison on some of the players - so that's what it's used for.

Last year, it was pretty cool, because you knew who was actually in the top 100 by the choices available in the fan voting - this year, there are too many in the list - so it's not the top 100.