Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Right

Redskins Qb Robert Griffin Iii’S Jersey Sets Nfl Sales Records

339 posts in this topic

So #1 pick hates on matt ryan and only supports rg3, cam newton, russell wilson and dominique davis. Yet he has the nerve to call someone racist?

WOW

Nope. I'm pretty sure he likes Rodgers so there goes that.

Not a good way to pop your forum cherry then.

Why? I haven't said anything negative about the falcons.

Several of you just didn't like that I think RGIII is an exciting football player.

The sensitivity around here is level 100.

Glen Howerton, who plays Dennis in "Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

Never seen it. Is it comedy?

Always Sunny in Philadelphia actor.

Thanks

Nope. I'm pretty sure he likes Rodgers so there goes that.

But I also like vick and got called racist so apparently nothing has to make sense.

He was trying to argue with me. That's what a lot of these clowns do. If I say something, they try to argue it. Most of the time they are dead wrong but they resort to numbers and posting trash. Look at hjerry. One of the worst posters on this site. A clown.

tumblr_mf5utrS9sa1rrkgt3o1_400.gif

If that's the case, then I legitimately apologize. While I love p1ssing on trolls, I never intend on flaming a legitimate poster.

And Tuggle knows Always Sunny?! That's why you're my favorite around here!

I love that show.

LOL. So now im lying about being black?

You aren't Black. If you are, I feel ashamed of your mother. For raising someone who's not proud of himself or his people. I bet you go to Tea Party conventions. I have no love for either party but I be damned if I go to a Tea Party convention. You shame me if that's the case. If it's not and you are literally just a Ryan homer, I am fine with that. But why be a Ryan homer and bash all Black QB's but praise most of the White ones unless they suck like Tebow, Skelton or Gabbert. Makes no sense. That's why I called you out. To me, it's racist. What else could it be? They are very talented. I could understand if you like a certain style. Ask itstorm, I understood when he said he liked Ryan over Big Ben and he wasn't a fan of Cam but he gave respect to QB's of all NATIONALITIES if they did play the style he liked. I am cool with that. I respect that. I don't respect clowns who are racist like Mono. This fool literially said if Ryan was in Blackface, would you like him? It was out of this world racist to say. No one said a word to that clown either. Then I called him out and I see a couple k*ons like you come to his defense. Just embarrassing. That's why I have little to zero respect for Ryan homers. Before I used to listen to your points but now why?

Don't assume I treat all Ryan homers the same, look at falcondiae, a str8 chump but I never would call him a racist or anything like that. He never don't anything but be a diehard Vick hater and a diehard homer. Probably with one in mind of the other but either way, he don't care about QB's who didn't play for the Falcons. So I don't see him like I see Mono, you, and other racists on this forum.

Why is this still being shown? If this were Matt Ryan, you guys would be pissed.

Yes, this is a falcons forum...

I don't necessarily condone the gif, but I think the reason people would be posses is fairly self explanatory

I've seen so called "homers" act worse than these guys. Pack mentality and all. The two "factions" are no different.

Why is this still being shown? If this were Matt Ryan, you guys would be pissed.

If you really have been lurking you would know that this thread is about the OP and not RGiii. I have nothing but respect for the player, but this threads direction was written before post #2.

Man I wish gifs worked on my phone.

What kind of phone do you have? Because I have an iPhone and its working on mine

Yep. Because most of us here are FALCONS FANS and matt ryan is the falcons QB. Its only natural the people on here would be pissed.a This is not the redskins boards

So #1 pick hates on matt ryan and only supports rg3, cam newton, russell wilson and dominique davis. Yet he has the nerve to call someone racist?

WOW

I support the QB's I like. I always have and always will. I am not even a RG3 fan. I like Rodgers, Flacco, Brees, Brady, DD, Young Russ Gawd, and of course Killa Cam. Naming Black QB's and saying I like them all is false. I like some of them and like all QB's I want to see them do well including Ryan.

You have to be a fool to think I don't want Ryan to win a SB in Atlanta. I would love it, I don't see it happening with this personnel.

Naw , not really. We've all seen them spam Ryan gifs before. There is nothing wrong with it.

hjerry likes this

Yes, this is a falcons forum...

I don't necessarily condone the gif, but I think the reason people would be posses is fairly self explanatory

Hypocrisy. Especially when injury is involved.

You aren't Black. If you are, I feel ashamed of your mother. For raising someone who's not proud of himself or his people. I bet you go to Tea Party conventions. I have no love for either party but I be damned if I go to a Tea Party convention. You shame me if that's the case. If it's not and you are literally just a Ryan homer, I am fine with that. But why be a Ryan homer and bash all Black QB's but praise most of the White ones unless they suck like Tebow, Skelton or Gabbert. Makes no sense. That's why I called you out. To me, it's racist. What else could it be? They are very talented. I could understand if you like a certain style. Ask itstorm, I understood when he said he liked Ryan over Big Ben and he wasn't a fan of Cam but he gave respect to QB's of all NATIONALITIES if they did play the style he liked. I am cool with that. I respect that. I don't respect clowns who are racist like Mono. This fool literially said if Ryan was in Blackface, would you like him? It was out of this world racist to say. No one said a word to that clown either. Then I called him out and I see a couple k*ons like you come to his defense. Just embarrassing. That's why I have little to zero respect for Ryan homers. Before I used to listen to your points but now why?

Don't assume I treat all Ryan homers the same, look at falcondiae, a str8 chump but I never would call him a racist or anything like that. He never don't anything but be a diehard Vick hater and a diehard homer. Probably with one in mind of the other but either way, he don't care about QB's who didn't play for the Falcons. So I don't see him like I see Mono, you, and other racists on this forum.

Bash all black QBs? Can you read? When did I bash all black QBS? Im pretty sure I was the one who was just defending vick. I have also giving props to Russell Wilson. I like RG3 i just think he is injury prone, just like michael vick. Thats not bashing him. I dont like ANY QB just because they are black. I dont support ANY QB except matt ryan. Im a falcons fan, not a redskins fan, not a seahawks fan, not a eagles fan. I support the QB of my favorite team. I find it hilarious how you can say im not black because I dont bash my favorite teams qb while signing the praises of other teams qbs just because they are black. I TRULY feel sorry for your mother for raising such a closed minded little *****

Ummm , I only read the first few sentences and stopped but that sounded a lot like that guy who talked ish about RG3 for not being a real blackman. That guy got fired for racist remarks.