Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Right

Redskins Qb Robert Griffin Iii’S Jersey Sets Nfl Sales Records

339 posts in this topic

Never seen that commercial before but loved it. The Black Hockey player could have easily been Cam, RG3, Russell, Vick, or Kaep and said not in the right position. Some of these clowns like Mono and Brandon man. They would do better going to their evil meetings than posting their veil trash here.

2n8whow.jpg

Never seen that commercial before but loved it. The Black Hockey player could have easily been Cam, RG3, Russell, Vick, or Kaep and said not in the right position. Some of these clowns like Mono and Brandon man. They would do better going to their evil meetings than posting their veil trash here.

Yep, I saw it during March madness and that's exactly right. The hockey player is how some view QBs like RG3 Vick, Russell, Cam, Dominique DAvis

Come on dude. I AM BLACK myself. Im racist because im not riding rg3 and cams jock? GTFOH. Donrt ever mention my name with some crazy **** like that.

I was the BIGGEST vick fan when he was here and I was just defending him a few minutes ago.

Yep, I saw it during March madness and that's exactly right. The hockey player is how some view QBs like RG3 Vick, Russell, Cam, Dominique DAvis

griffinpwned.gif

I agree with tebow being garbage but I disagree with everyone only buying a jersey because of what he represents. There are quite a few people who like tebow as a QB (go check on any tebow blog on espn).

ESPN is the biggest nutriding network in the world. their programming does nothing to the sports world except make it a laughing stock.

A0R9INLCIAATnL-.jpg

#1 pick™ likes this

Come on dude. I AM BLACK myself. Im racist because im not riding rg3 and cams jock? GTFOH. Donrt ever mention my name with some crazy **** like that.

I was the BIGGEST vick fan when he was here and I was just defending him a few minutes ago.

rn9eLFx.gif

And I am Eskimo. Internet. Isn't it great. We can be who we want to be. In fact, I am Jimmy Carter.

Willy Mo likes this

I love the flailing of #1 pick. He can't stay in his old trolling character since it has been completely discredited. Now he exists soley to call people racist. Truly the lowest common denominator.

At least Mr. Right has kept up the dame schtick for years now. Gotta respect him a bit more for that.

I think you're still Vicks biggest fan.

Willy Mo likes this

We have a QB, why talk about that position. The Redskins for once in years have something to pin there hopes on, go root for the Skins, go buy RG3's jersey. What the heck does that have to do with the Falcons? I believe Doug Willaims broke the race barrier for QB's years ago, are you just trying to incite something?

I love the flailing of #1 pick. He can't stay in his old trolling character since it has been completely discredited. Now he exists soley to call people racist. Truly the lowest common denominator.

At least Mr. Right has kept up the dame schtick for years now. Gotta respect him a bit more for that.

this must be califan420. What happen to you homie? Still getting robbed by the eses up in Stockton?

I haven't seen you since I had you shook in the Aaron Rodgers thread several years ago. I like how you call me a troll when you were just getting owned like a kid over and over again in the old days.

Nope, you lose. You're a liar. A ******** liar.

Alrighty then. I want to engage in meaningful dialogue with everyone but it seems that you haven't given me a chance.

1st account, have lurked a while but 1st account.

this must be califan420. What happen to you homie? Still getting robbed by the eses up in Stockton?

I haven't seen you since I had you shook in the Aaron Rodgers thread several years ago. I like how you call me a troll when you were just getting owned like a kid over and over again in the old days.

Ha. Nope. But keep on taking the internet so seriously.

ESPN is the biggest nutriding network in the world. their programming does nothing to the sports world except make it a laughing stock.

A0R9INLCIAATnL-.jpg

He was trying to argue with me. That's what a lot of these clowns do. If I say something, they try to argue it. Most of the time they are dead wrong but they resort to numbers and posting trash. Look at hjerry. One of the worst posters on this site. A clown.

So #1 pick hates on matt ryan and only supports rg3, cam newton, russell wilson and dominique davis. Yet he has the nerve to call someone racist?

WOW

DaveBangHead.gif