Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Right

Redskins Qb Robert Griffin Iii’S Jersey Sets Nfl Sales Records

372 posts in this topic

Yeah, Vick made it through his first year without blowing up his knee so there's that.

tumblr_mjhekznzmQ1s56t6so1_500.gif

Could be a blessing in disguise for Robert. Giving him a sense of hesitation to run yet still having the ability to avoid pressure. Never know.

Yeah because we have seen how smart RG3 was this year in avoiding injuries.

To borrow your line: reading is fundamental.

RGIII WILL LEARN to avoid hits.

Could be a blessing in disguise for Robert. Giving him a sense of hesitation to run yet still having the ability to avoid pressure. Never know.

I hope he comes back fully healed, I liked watching him play BUT I doubt him blowing his knee out was a blessing....You're reaching.

I hope he comes back fully healed, I liked watching him play BUT I doubt him blowing his knee out was a blessing....You're reaching.

You got me there.

Thats a HUGE assumption

Because he's probably not being coached to avoid taking big hits or maybe he likes being injured for the free paycheck and extra media coverage. Right???

So I guess that you don't know who Hitler was because that is a terrible comparison.

It was terrible and didn't make sense as it was an analogy of the original comparison.

Because he's probably not being coached to avoid taking big hits or maybe he likes being injured for the free paycheck and extra media coverage. Right???

You think vick liked being injured? You dont think his coaches coached him to avoid big hits?

You think vick liked being injured? You dont think his coaches coached him to avoid big hits?

Vick also had bounties placed on him but he ain't crying.

I know they coached him to do so. Vick is an idiot though. RGIII is not. Hence why they are not nearly as similar as you seem to believe.

Maybe RG3 does also....

I'm sure he does. Defensive players love to hit mobile QBs purely because of the fact that they are quick and mobile. Just like defensive players love hitting guys like DeSean Jackson or Reggie Bush but not a guy like Gronkowski.

I know they coached him to do so. Vick is an idiot though. RGIII is not. Hence why they are not nearly as similar as you seem to believe.

Vick is not a idiot. Even if he was, you think vick liked to be injured? You must think he liked to be injured if you think he purposely took hits that would injure him while RG3 will have some magic potion that helps him avoid big hits

Vick also had bounties placed on him but he ain't crying.

griffinpwned.gif

I'm sure he does. Defensive players love to hit mobile QBs purely because of the fact that they are quick and mobile. Just like defensive players love hitting guys like DeSean Jackson or Reggie Bush but not a guy like Gronkowski.

griffinpwned.gif

Hoppy™ and Tuggle'2 like this

Just adding to the negative karma. Surprised you haven't started posting GIFs of people dying in Somalia.

You are bad at analogy's and you should feel bad.

Just adding to the negative karma. Surprised you haven't started posting GIFs of people dying in Somalia.

you wanna talk negative?

Vick is not a idiot. Even if he was, you think vick liked to be injured? You must think he liked to be injured if you think he purposely took hits that would injure him while RG3 will have some magic potion that helps him avoid big hits

Vick has refused to slide AND get out of bounds his whole career. So yeah, he's an idiot. He didn't purposely take hits, he just didn't avoid taking them. Check out him getting sandwiched for a rib injury just 2 years ago vs the redskins. HE REFUSES TO AVOID HITS. Period.

Tuggle'2 likes this