Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Right

Redskins Qb Robert Griffin Iii’S Jersey Sets Nfl Sales Records

339 posts in this topic

Just adding to the negative karma. Surprised you haven't started posting GIFs of people dying in Somalia.

you wanna talk negative?

Vick is not a idiot. Even if he was, you think vick liked to be injured? You must think he liked to be injured if you think he purposely took hits that would injure him while RG3 will have some magic potion that helps him avoid big hits

Vick has refused to slide AND get out of bounds his whole career. So yeah, he's an idiot. He didn't purposely take hits, he just didn't avoid taking them. Check out him getting sandwiched for a rib injury just 2 years ago vs the redskins. HE REFUSES TO AVOID HITS. Period.

Tuggle'2 likes this

While i don't agree with Mr. Right posting this thread since it serves little purpose on here, the hate to mobile QB's is normal for some of the racist on this site. No surprise to see racists being who they are at their peak. Ugly as sin.

Mr. Right sign back into your other account .

If I were Mr Right, wouldn't I "like" the posts on my "main" account. We are not the same. Period.

While i don't agree with Mr. Right posting this thread since it serves little purpose on here, the hate to mobile QB's is normal for some of the racist on this site. No surprise to see racists being who they are at their peak. Ugly as sin.

It's like that Powerade commercial around here when it comes to QBs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywfIREWf6Bw

#1 pick™ and Willy Mo like this

tebow is an utter garbage QB. if he wasn't a christian he would be a nobody.

Nah. He's still one of the greatest COLLEGE football players ever.

And now for his 3rd account. All in one thread lololol.

This guy being the biggest racist joke on here. He was talking about Blackface a couple of months ago. Just an ugly human creature.

GTFOH

Vick has refused to slide AND get out of bounds his whole career. So yeah, he's an idiot. He didn't purposely take hits, he just didn't avoid taking them. Check out him getting sandwiched for a rib injury just 2 years ago vs the redskins. HE REFUSES TO AVOID HITS. Period.

Kind of like how rgIII could have easily gotten put of bounds on the play that spoon hit him?

You're both mentally ********, as is the 3rd Asbergers kid #1 pick. Guilty by association.

I'm ******** because you don't agree that RGIII and the redskins offense is exciting, possibly moreso than the falcons? Talk about ******** logic. Why not engage in discussion, not insults?

It's like that Powerade commercial around here when it comes to QBs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywfIREWf6Bw

Never seen that commercial before but loved it. The Black Hockey player could have easily been Cam, RG3, Russell, Vick, or Kaep and said not in the right position. Some of these clowns like Mono and Brandon man. They would do better going to their evil meetings than posting their veil trash here.

Mr. Right likes this

tumblr_ly2toleFWz1rn0qyoo1_250.gif

tebow is an utter garbage QB. if he wasn't a christian he would be a nobody.

I agree with tebow being garbage but I disagree with everyone only buying a jersey because of what he represents. There are quite a few people who like tebow as a QB (go check on any tebow blog on espn).

Kind of like how rgIII could have easily gotten put of bounds on the play that spoon hit him?

Looks like he was trying to slide to me. Just a little too late. He may not have seen spoon in time to get out of bounds. I'm not on the field.

This guy being the biggest racist joke on here. He was talking about Blackface a couple of months ago. Just an ugly human creature.

tumblr_lskru2nJ0u1qd7bw2o1_500.gif

You joined last week, meaning this is most likely your 5th account, meaning you're a ******.

Nope, first account. Keep making yourself look harsh and cruel. I haven't done anything to you.