Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Right

Redskins Qb Robert Griffin Iii’S Jersey Sets Nfl Sales Records

339 posts in this topic

Pretty much exactly all I was saying right there. It has very little to do with anything other than what the media tells the zombies to do. I am not a zombie.

So then if you understand that, then why compare RGIII excitement to Tebow? You know Better

So then if you understand that, then why compare RGIII excitement to Tebow? You know Better

I was talking about the difference between Atlanta and RG3. That is all. The more media hype we get , the more jerseys people will buy. If JJ keeps getting the hype he is and plays like I think he will , he could be the one with the most jerseys next year. Thats how it works. Its also a lot of the time one person who people are falling in love with. The people that don't have a set team. I call em floaters. They will go out and buy 5 different jerseys from 5 different teams of only players who are popular right then and now. Its a popularity thing and based off what is " cool " right then.

I was talking about the difference between Atlanta and RG3. That is all. The more media hype we get , the more jerseys people will buy. If JJ keeps getting the hype he is and plays like I think he will , he could be the one with the most jerseys next year. Thats how it works. Its also a lot of the time one person who people are falling in love with. The people that don't have a set team. I call em floaters. They will go out and buy 5 different jerseys from 5 different teams of only players who are popular right then and now. Its a popularity thing and based off what is " cool " right then.

I wish I had the money to do that lol

I wish I had the money to do that lol

What I should of added is that it is usually mommy or daddy's credit card buying it because they're still living with them.

Using an injury to make fun of another is still making fun of the injury. If the president sent a soldier into war and that soldier dies, posting GIFs of that soldier dying to mock the president for sending him into battle is basically what's happening here.

So we're comparing a soldier killed in action to your man crush getting crushed while being paid millions to play a kid's game?

Just checking.....

So we're comparing a soldier killed in action to your man crush getting crushed while being paid millions to play a kid's game?

Just checking.....

His analogy's are absolutely horrible. Wowza .....

Just checking.....

The kid is just extremely over-reaching because he is desperate to protect his favorite player of his new favorite team

I would compare RGIII to Hitler, actually.

Or was it buying something from a store?

No, it's Hitler.

........Except for the part that was comparable to laughing at dead soldiers..... I really regret doing that. huh.png

That ridiculous analogy really put Mr. Right's man crush in a whole new light.... I'm not sure whether to laugh or be entirely creeped out.

RG3Meme1.jpg

I can't believe I hadn't seen that before. That is amazing!

Kid? No need for condescension. Falcons have 1 homerun hitter, Julio, redskins have an electric playmaker in RGIII. I think the redskins keep you on the edge of your seat. Falcons, you always know what you're going to get. Like it or not.

I love how Mr. Right just liked his own ALT account on this post.

yesitis2.gif?1311943181

BrandonDell_ likes this

Mr.Right you are a dumbass. Who makes another account to comment on a topic YOU created with your original account. I mean really...who does that.

I'm just glad the "TALK ABOUT THE FALCONS" forum gives you a spot to cream all over your favorite player who has absolutely nothing to do with the Falcons.....

Unless of course you are talking about RG3 getting his head knocked off enroute to LOSING to the Falcons......

That would be a bit more relevant.

griffinpwned.gif

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ makes me smile

Actually I don't want to trash RG3 because I think he might be a pretty good player, only time will tell. I really don;t believe he will ever be as good as a player as Ryan is a QB.

RG3 had a **** of a running game last year, that people completely ignored and unfortunately he doesn't have the body type such as cam Newton so his read option days won't last as long.

So yeah, he sales a lot of jerseys, but you might want to wait until he can play 16 games before crowning him MVP.

Tuggle'2 and BrandonDell_ like this

Actually I don't want to trash RG3 because I think he might be a pretty good player, only time will tell. I really don;t believe he will ever be as good as a player as Ryan is a QB.

RG3 had a **** of a running game last year, that people completely ignored and unfortunately he doesn't have the body type such as cam Newton so his read option days won't last as long.

So yeah, he sales a lot of jerseys, but you might want to wait until he can play 16 games before crowning him MVP.

Rg3 is another Vick . Explosive, exciting player who will struggle with his health throughout the coming years. Rg3 is a better thrower then vick but that won't matter when he goes down with another injury

Russell Wilson and cam newton will have a better career imo

I would compare RGIII to Hitler, actually.

Or was it buying something from a store?

No, it's Hitler.

That wasn't my analogy hot shot

I can't believe I hadn't seen that before. That is amazing!

I love how Mr. Right just liked his own ALT account on this post.

yesitis2.gif?1311943181

I'm not mr right.

Mr.Right you are a dumbass. Who makes another account to comment on a topic YOU created with your original account. I mean really...who does that.

Speaking of. View the above comment.