Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Right

Redskins Qb Robert Griffin Iii’S Jersey Sets Nfl Sales Records

339 posts in this topic

I'll take an 80 yard Julio touchdown catch over an RGIII 7 yard scramble any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Or a Steven Jackson battering ram for that matter. Or a Gonzalez one handed TD catch in the back of the endzone... You get the point kid.

Kid? No need for condescension. Falcons have 1 homerun hitter, Julio, redskins have an electric playmaker in RGIII. I think the redskins keep you on the edge of your seat. Falcons, you always know what you're going to get. Like it or not.

Mr. Right likes this

We're not laughing at the injury, we're laughing at you. Don't sell yourself short waterhead.

That's the funny part. I am lmao at him not at RG3 , I like RG3. He just wants to spin it like he's the good guy which makes it even funnier.

That's the funny part. I am lmao at him not at RG3 , I like RG3. He just wants to spin it like he's the good guy which makes it even funnier.

Using an injury to make fun of another is still making fun of the injury. If the president sent a soldier into war and that soldier dies, posting GIFs of that soldier dying to mock the president for sending him into battle is basically what's happening here.

Kid? No need for condescension. Falcons have 1 homerun hitter, Julio, redskins have an electric playmaker in RGIII. I think the redskins keep you on the edge of your seat. Falcons, you always know what you're going to get. Like it or not.

lol .. according to whom? You and like 5 other people on TATF? If there is one thing I hear about Atlanta is that we now have the most explosive offense in the league. We were already picked to go to the Superbowl based off our offense alone. Your argument is just weak is all I am saying. If you think its boring than fine thats your opinion. Just don't act like the world thinks the same way. They obviously don't

Using an injury to make fun of another is still making fun of the injury. If the president sent a soldier into war and that soldier dies, posting GIFs of that soldier dying to mock the president for sending him into battle is basically what's happening here.

griffinpwned.gif

You guys posting gifs of RGIII being injured/hit should be ashamed.

Posting a anti Falcon thread should make you guys ashamed but it doesn't. I am getting a bigger laugh at the hypocrisy put forth by you two than anything else. All of the sudden you are soooo high and mighty. laugh.png

lol .. according to whom? You and like 5 other people on TATF? If there is one thing I hear about Atlanta is that we now have the most explosive offense in the league. We were already picked to go to the Superbowl based off our offense alone. Your argument is just weak is all I am saying. If you think its boring than fine thats your opinion. Just don't act like the world thinks the same way. They obviously don't

Looks like the jersey sales speak for themselves. Exciting players sell jerseys.

new1.jpg

jack-bandit-o.gif

Posting a anti Falcon thread should make you guys ashamed but it doesn't. I am getting a bigger laugh at the hypocrisy put forth by you two than anything else. All of the sudden you are soooo high and mighty. laugh.png

I didn't post this thread. And all I want is a falcon Lombardi (pun intended). I just think RGIII one if the most exciting players in The league.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Equating posting a fact on a message board to laughing at an injury is like equating buying something from the store and Hitler.

Looks like the jersey sales speak for themselves. Exciting players sell jerseys.

Thats popularity thats not excitement. Do I really have to go back and start talking about Tebow selling more jerseys that Russel Wilson? If the sales in any way represented success or talent it would look very different. You aren't that naive man.

I didn't post this thread. And all I want is a falcon Lombardi (pun intended). I just think RGIII one if the most exciting players in The league.

He is and oh god I do too!

Equating posting a fact on a message board to laughing at an injury is like equating buying something from the store and Hitler.

I think you need to go read a book on Hitler son. lol

tumblr_maunbgmgd91qcd94wo3_500.gif

Thats popularity thats not excitement. Do I really have to go back and start talking about Tebow selling more jerseys that Russel Wilson? If the sales in any way represented success or talent it would look very different. You aren't that naive man.

Popularity is closely related to excitement. Tebow sells jerseys because he's exploited by the media AND has is one of the only outspoken Christians in the league so those folk lean toward being fans of his. Russell Wilson didn't become a big media focal point until more than halfway through the season.

So I guess that you don't know who Hitler was because that is a terrible comparison.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Popularity is closely related to excitement. Tebow sells jerseys because he's exploited by the media AND has is one of the only outspoken Christians in the league so those folk lean toward being fans of his. Russell Wilson didn't become a big media focal point until more than halfway through the season.

Pretty much exactly all I was saying right there. It has very little to do with anything other than what the media tells the zombies to do. I am not a zombie.