Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Right

Redskins Qb Robert Griffin Iii’S Jersey Sets Nfl Sales Records

339 posts in this topic

You aren't Black. If you are, I feel ashamed of your mother. For raising someone who's not proud of himself or his people. I bet you go to Tea Party conventions. I have no love for either party but I be damned if I go to a Tea Party convention. You shame me if that's the case. If it's not and you are literally just a Ryan homer, I am fine with that. But why be a Ryan homer and bash all Black QB's but praise most of the White ones unless they suck like Tebow, Skelton or Gabbert. Makes no sense. That's why I called you out. To me, it's racist. What else could it be? They are very talented. I could understand if you like a certain style. Ask itstorm, I understood when he said he liked Ryan over Big Ben and he wasn't a fan of Cam but he gave respect to QB's of all NATIONALITIES if they did play the style he liked. I am cool with that. I respect that. I don't respect clowns who are racist like Mono. This fool literially said if Ryan was in Blackface, would you like him? It was out of this world racist to say. No one said a word to that clown either. Then I called him out and I see a couple k*ons like you come to his defense. Just embarrassing. That's why I have little to zero respect for Ryan homers. Before I used to listen to your points but now why?

Don't assume I treat all Ryan homers the same, look at falcondiae, a str8 chump but I never would call him a racist or anything like that. He never don't anything but be a diehard Vick hater and a diehard homer. Probably with one in mind of the other but either way, he don't care about QB's who didn't play for the Falcons. So I don't see him like I see Mono, you, and other racists on this forum.

If you really have been lurking you would know that this thread is about the OP and not RGiii. I have nothing but respect for the player, but this threads direction was written before post #2.

Mr. right surely was only posting as an FYI. RGIII is a great young up and comer, so we should all be excited at the new directions he could take this game.

Hypocrisy. Especially when injury is involved.

Naw , not really. We've all seen them spam Ryan gifs before. There is nothing wrong with it.

I've seen Matt get 1000x worse. I am pretty sure you have too. If we want to talk hypocrisy than lets keep it all in perspective and not just right now.

Yep. Because most of us here are FALCONS FANS and matt ryan is the falcons QB. Its only natural the people on here would be pissed.a This is not the redskins boards

What difference does it matter? A young man was injured and its being celebrated? Who cares what team he is on.

Mr. Right likes this

I've seen so called "homers" act worse than these guys. Pack mentality and all. The two "factions" are no different.

These guys just have numbers. They are far more delusional. I will say Ryan is very good and give him his props. Name when Ryan homers actually say something negative about Ryan? Never, they will say something negative about EVERYONE else but Ryan. Falcondiae said, Ryan gets enough negative treatment when the question was what do you think are Ryan's weaknesses. Straight up b*tches man.

I support the QB's I like. I always have and always will. I am not even a RG3 fan. I like Rodgers, Flacco, Brees, Brady, DD, Young Russ Gawd, and of course Killa Cam. Naming Black QB's and saying I like them all is false. I like some of them and like all QB's I want to see them do well including Ryan.

You have to be a fool to think I don't want Ryan to win a SB in Atlanta. I would love it, I don't see it happening with this personnel.

Yep, I like Brees, Brady, who aren't that mobile but they have the killer instinct. Heck, sometimes Phillip Rivers has it too but he lost it now but Ryan's never got that killer instinct. I like DD, Wilson, Cam, Vick RG3 Godgers, because they are playmakers and can carry the team and are exciting to watch. Brees and Brady are playmakers too. I'm not a fan of P Manning because he won't lay out for the team like the rest of the guys would.

#1 pick™ likes this

I've seen Matt get 1000x worse. I am pretty sure you have too. If we want to talk hypocrisy than lets keep it all in perspective and not just right now.

Most of the time, Ryan's gifs are posted to herald his toughness, not celebrate his injury.

Ummm , I only read the first few sentences and stopped but that sounded a lot like that guy who talked ish about RG3 for not being a real blackman. That guy got fired for racist remarks.

Tuggle, I will own up and say when I called you a racist, I was wrong for it but these Ryan homers man. Look at their behavior. Always bashing Black QB's. Calling them gimmicks. I never see them do this for other QB's. Don't get me wrong, they hate on Flacco but they never call him a gimmick as if he's a joke. To me, it's extremely disrespectful. Have some respect for crying out loud.

Mr. right surely was only posting as an FYI. RGIII is a great young up and comer, so we should all be excited at the new directions he could take this game.

Mr. Right was posting because he was seeking attention while insulting the Falcons. If he truly caredabout being a real poster he would have left out the anti falcons bs and posted the uniform thread in Around The League.

You must have either been lurking for 3 days before making this account, be dense, or be trolling. I hope its the first one.

These guys just have numbers. They are far more delusional. I will say Ryan is very good and give him his props. Name when Ryan homers actually say something negative about Ryan? Never, they will say something negative about EVERYONE else but Ryan. Falcondiae said, Ryan gets enough negative treatment when the question was what do you think are Ryan's weaknesses. Straight up b*tches man.

Well, if they said anything negative about Ryan, they wouldn't be Ryan homers. But yeah. I get what you're saying.

Mr. Right was posting because he was seeking attention while insulting the Falcons. If he truly caredabout being a real poster he would have left out the anti falcons bs and posted the uniform thread in Around The League.

You must have either been lurking for 3 days before making this account, be dense, or be trolling. I hope its the first one.

I've seen people post about Falcons players being snubbed from the Pro-Bowl. So no difference here. Or saying that so and so Falcon got left out of a top 5 list of their position.

Yep, I like Brees, Brady, who aren't that mobile but they have the killer instinct. Heck, sometimes Phillip Rivers has it too but he lost it now but Ryan's never got that killer instinct. I like DD, Wilson, Cam, Vick RG3 Godgers, because they are playmakers and can carry the team and are exciting to watch. Brees and Brady are playmakers too. I'm not a fan of P Manning because he won't lay out for the team like the rest of the guys would.

I love watching Peyton but I always cheer for who ever is playing Peyton. But with that said, I always had crazy respect for Mr. Manning.

I respect Ryan too but these homers man. Really Right, ask all of these homers what are Ryan's weaknesses. They will say something like he's not as fast as Vick or his OL pass blocking. Some of the most looney tune nonsense man.

Mr. Right likes this

Well, I don't really know about individual poster's habits or themes but thanks for the info.

I love watching Peyton but I always cheer for who ever is playing Peyton. But with that said, I always had crazy respect for Mr. Manning.

I respect Ryan too but these homers man. Really Right, ask all of these homers what are Ryan's weaknesses. They will say something like he's not as fast as Vick or his OL pass blocking. Some of the most looney tune nonsense man.

Peyton is a great QB and fun to watch but I just can't get over the fact that he could have dove for a TD but decided against it because he was too valuable to the team to take that risk. I don't like the attitude that he is too 'valuable' to the team to lay out. Or when he sacks himself sometimes. I've seen defenders around him about to sack him and he just drops to the turf without them hitting him first.

Most of the time, Ryan's gifs are posted to herald his toughness, not celebrate his injury.

I have seen plenty of it and like I said I am almost positive you have too. That in no way was celebrating an injury in the first place. That is simply ragging on Mr Right and anyone who is taking out of context is seriously reaching.

Peyton is a great QB and fun to watch but I just can't get over the fact that he could have dove for a TD but decided against it because he was too valuable to the team to take that risk. I don't like the attitude that he is too 'valuable' to the team to lay out.

Sometimes Peyton overthink things. He's such a perfectness that he sometimes lacks the intuition to make a play. With that said, he can and does but sometimes he gets scared of the moment.

I have seen plenty of it and like I said I am almost positive you have too. That in no way was celebrating an injury in the first place. That is simply ragging on Mr Right and anyone who is taking out of context is seriously reaching.

So you defending Ryan homers? Tuggle, you claiming to be in the middle. Trying to roll with respected cats like KoG, FalconinPA, and Gritz but you seem to be taking sides. Maybe it's best you don't come to these threads. You start to look like one of them instead of what you want to be and what I know you could be.

Maybe originally, but the repeated posting is somewhat saddening.

So you defending Ryan homers? Tuggle, you claiming to be in the middle. Trying to roll with respected cats like KoG, FalconinPA, and Gritz but you seem to be taking sides. Maybe it's best you don't come to these threads. You start to look like one of them instead of what you want to be and what I know you could be.

Uhh, no I was speaking for myself. I am the one who started spamming the gif. Jebuz man. lol

C'mon son!!! Yeah we all know DD can carry a team because of all of those 3 preseason games against 3rd string talent. He had a few scarmbles so that must mean he can carry a team. Cam has been in the league 2 years and has never even had a winning season, but he can carry a team? Lol You are just plain IGNORANT.