The Most Accurate Thing I Have Ever Read About Atl "fans"

Stoic

You tell on yourself more with each post:

"made a name for myself"

Dude...that's lame, even for you. Is your oxygen draw so pitiful, that you believe anyone can "make a name for themselves" on TATF?!

Your a silly little man, but hey...at least you've made a "name for yourself!"

Lame even for me? Terrible. Don't be mad that someone called you out on your bullshlt. You suck as a poster and the majority of your participation is dik ridin on Mrs. Brent Grimes. Yet you have the audacity to knock other posters for joining the military like that's bad thing. Go back to wherever you normally hang out and stay there.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame even for me? Terrible. Don't be mad that someone called you out on your bullshlt. You suck as a poster and the majority of your participation is dik ridin on Mrs. Brent Grimes. Yet you have the audacity to knock other posters for joining the military like that's bad thing. Go back to wherever you normally hang out and stay there.

It's like I said earlier... You just keep exposing yourself. You trying to garner support is weak and telling. Why do you care what I think about the military?

How do you even know what I think of the military? You're reaching... poorly.

You've mentioned Miko like one hundred times already. That ship has sailed little fella. Get some new material, you went to the well too many times. It's stale already.

Lol @ "You suck as a poster"

No response needed, if you think that's an insult, you're more damaged than I previously believed.

"Go back to where I normally hang out?"

Bwahahaha Billy BadAss is mad because he can't kick me off the playground?

You're such a simpleton... Exchanging barbs with you is like punchin' munchkins...

What about the thousands of college players who were trying to make it in the NFL, that never made it due to injury, or etc..We played for nothing but a hope and dream, and never got paid. Yeah I would do it all again, for the chance to play in the NFL, and the $$$ that comes with it...

go and research the cost of a 4 year education at a university. There are a TON of kids that wish they could have a chance at an education. **** most kids graduate with tens of thousands of dollars of debt before they ever get their first real job.

txfalconfan

Roster Player

• av-181650.jpg?_r=0
  • Forum Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 558 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

"Fans" here don't appreciate what a player does for the team, they are driven by emotions and agendas. They hate players that contribute while they're here and it gets even worse if they want to get paid or leave. The fans unrealistically expect players to play for pennies regardless of the physical punishment that they take, then spew this love of the game stuff. These guys don't do anything that any of us wouldn't do in the same situation. Its a business on both ends players have to look out for themselves because the owners and regrettably the "fans" don't.

90% of posters here don't know how to be fans...ungracious, uncouth, and classless. Might as well be TrashBook with the stupid comments that I read from some posters around these boards (that I have been posting to since they were created). Much love to those who KNOW WHAT THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL IS and show a little respect to those who put themselves in danger for our amusement. KUDOS TX! At least you understand.

Really? There is huge fan base for this team---look at all football opinions here alone plus the 680/790 radio listeners

This is a football town with good fans so shut up

Edited by Nono

The problem here is basically a severe lack of moderation on a highly visible official site for an NFL team. A recipe for disaster. This allows trolls to embed themselves in the forum with little consequences from the mods. If this forum had proper moderation we would only be dealing with a few grumpy real Falcon fans and not the barrage of trolls spending their entire life here making sure we feel miserable.

I think in General Falcon and ATL fans are good given the circumstances, being in a transient city, decades of failure, only 1 championship, horrible ownership of every major sports team for decades etc.

The Falcons are sold out every game and last year when the Braves got screwed over in the wildcard and fans threw garbage on the field was a good sign of fan support. It's getting better that is for sure.

The problem here is basically a severe lack of moderation on a highly visible official site for an NFL team. A recipe for disaster. This allows trolls to embed themselves in the forum with little consequences from the mods. If this forum had proper moderation we would only be dealing with a few grumpy real Falcon fans and not the barrage of trolls spending their entire life here making sure we feel miserable.

I think in General Falcon and ATL fans are good given the circumstances, being in a transient city, decades of failure, only 1 championship, horrible ownership of every major sports team for decades etc.

The Falcons are sold out every game and last year when the Braves got screwed over in the wildcard and fans threw garbage on the field was a good sign of fan support. It's getting better that is for sure.

QFT

txfalconfan

Roster Player

• av-181650.jpg?_r=0
  • Forum Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 558 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

"Fans" here don't appreciate what a player does for the team, they are driven by emotions and agendas. They hate players that contribute while they're here and it gets even worse if they want to get paid or leave. The fans unrealistically expect players to play for pennies regardless of the physical punishment that they take, then spew this love of the game stuff. These guys don't do anything that any of us wouldn't do in the same situation. Its a business on both ends players have to look out for themselves because the owners and regrettably the "fans" don't.

90% of posters here don't know how to be fans...ungracious, uncouth, and classless. Might as well be TrashBook with the stupid comments that I read from some posters around these boards (that I have been posting to since they were created). Much love to those who KNOW WHAT THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL IS and show a little respect to those who put themselves in danger for our amusement. KUDOS TX! At least you understand.

Oh, so you mean they're like every other sports fan in America?

In the words of Tuggle "Quite F***ing True"

Unfortunately a lot of football fans demand instant success. The only thing that matters to them is winning a super bowl. If the only thing that matters is who wins in February, why do they even follow the rest of the season? Why even bother playing to watch games or cheering big plays in the regular season, when ultimately the chances are that they won't take you to the promised land?

Those fans have lost sight of the fact that each season is a journey, and that being a fan is actually about living that journey with or through the team, enjoying and apreciating the highs and absorbing and dealing with the pains of the lows. To distill the game down to "did we win the super bowl or not" does the sport and its participants a huge diservice.

The other thing, is that these "suepr bowl or bust" fans usually have no sense of perpercitive about just how difficult it is to win a super bowl. The NFL is the most competivie sports league in the world. A league where all 32 teams have a relaistic shot to win, where the margins between success and failure (in terms of winning games and champiosnhips) are ofter wafer thin. A league where any teams chances of winning are just 1 in 32. Why even invest anything in to a team, when the chances of getting a positive return on that emotional investment are 1 in 32.

Unfortunately a lot of football fans demand instant success. The only thing that matters to them is winning a super bowl. If the only thing that matters is who wins in February, why do they even follow the rest of the season? Why even bother playing to watch games or cheering big plays in the regular season, when ultimately the chances are that they won't take you to the promised land?

Those fans have lost sight of the fact that each season is a journey, and that being a fan is actually about living that journey with or through the team, enjoying and apreciating the highs and absorbing and dealing with the pains of the lows. To distill the game down to "did we win the super bowl or not" does the sport and its participants a huge diservice.

The other thing, is that these "suepr bowl or bust" fans usually have no sense of perpercitive about just how difficult it is to win a super bowl. The NFL is the most competivie sports league in the world. A league where all 32 teams have a relaistic shot to win, where the margins between success and failure (in terms of winning games and champiosnhips) are ofter wafer thin. A league where any teams chances of winning are just 1 in 32. Why even invest anything in to a team, when the chances of getting a positive return on that emotional investment are 1 in 32.

Yea the SB or bust fans are puzzling to say the least. They completely lack ANY perspective.

14 teams have NEVER won a superbowl ever. Fans of these teams that have never won a superbowl including US still enjoy Football. We may never win one either but that does not negate the enjoyment I get from this team week in and week out.

It makes no sense for these SB or bust fans to even watch the regular season, they should just watch one game a year and then become fans of whoever wins the Superbowl that year.