Brian Banks Signing A Prelude To Hard Knocks?

This signing makes me think that we are going to do Hard Knocks this year.

We were close to doing it last year as well, and have few other story-lines going into the camp:

Corner Back competition

Brian Banks & Pat Shiller story lines

SJax & Tony G super bowl Story Lines

Roddy & Julio chemistry

Matt Ryan

Replacing McClure @ Center

We also have the Playoff monkey off our back, played well in the playoffs, and don't have first year coaches which I think was one of the main reasons we did not do it last year.

Thoughts??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons signed LB Brian Banks.

Banks was one of the top high school middle linebackers in the country before a rape conviction put him in prison. But after five years, his accuser recanted and he was completely exonerated. After spending last season in the UFL, the 27-year-old is finally getting his NFL shot. "Jay, I'm on Cloud 10, I passed Cloud 9," Banks told FOX Sports' Jay Glazer.

Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter Apr 3 - 9:35 AM

how would hard knocks in any way improve this team?

It would help us work on our video diary skills. Also, our looking cool in slow motion set to music, which we were sorely lacking in these last few years. These are the things you can only improve in game day type situations and Hard Knocks.

This may be true, but as fans, it's a great way to get to see more of the team then we ever usually see. Especially for those of us that aren't local.

personally, the only thing hard knocks would provide for me is an answer as to why certain guys don't see the field, see sudbury. Other than that, I can care less about anything that's not happening on sunday

personally, the only thing hard knocks would provide for me is an answer as to why certain guys don't see the field, see sudbury. Other than that, I can care less about anything that's not happening on sunday

Surely seeing what goes on behind the scenes with the Falcons at Flowery mus interest you?

Surely seeing what goes on behind the scenes with the Falcons at Flowery mus interest you?

Honestly it doesn't. Like I said, only thing that would interest me is getting answers to certain questions about certain players not getting any pt. Is it their practice habits, do they bump heads with the coaches alot. Other than that, Sunday is all I care about