Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prov1playa630

Seat Locations

8 posts in this topic

My wife just surprise me with a season ticket for our anniversary. Best thing ever! I think it's in 109. The lady on the phone she talked to said it'd be a couple of weeks before exact seats went out.

My wife just surprise me with a season ticket for our anniversary. Best thing ever! I think it's in 109. The lady on the phone she talked to said it'd be a couple of weeks before exact seats went out.

Welcome to the Dome now on a regular basis.

New season ticket holder here! Alway just went down and bought tix outside the Dome, Craigslist, or snagged from various friends, but finally got my own! Anyone know if my seats are good? I've always sat down in the lower level behind Falcons bench. They are: Section 245, Row 6, Seats 5 & 6. Thanks guys, Phil Kirkley

basketballjones72 likes this

My wife and I are new STH this year. Section 121. We also have a two year old son and were curious how strict The Dome is with bringing children to the game. My son is around the 33" mark depending on how still he stands for measurements. So curious if they will let him slide by as a lap child or I should purchase some single game tickets this week.