Hba 2013 Mock Draft V.6

Falcons released RT Tyson Clabo.

It's a salary cap move as the Falcons work toward a Matt Ryan extension. Clabo started 100 games and made one Pro Bowl during his seven-year Atlanta career, but was owed $4.5M in each of the next three seasons. In-house replacement Lamar Holmes will make just $480K in 2013. Still, it's surprising to see ProFootballFocus' No. 5 right tackle get axed. Clabo turns 32 in October, but there are plenty of teams in need of a 6'6/329 mauler. He joins Andre Smith and Eric Winston in a surprisingly loaded free agent right tackle market.

5th Round OT Brennan Williams, North Carolina

Height: 6-6 | Weight: 318 | 40 Time: NA | Bench Press: NA

http://www.cbssports...rennan-williams

http://www.nfl.com/c...iams?id=2539273

HBA Comments: Like Bailey, Williams in due time will provide competition to Clabo more than likely in the 2014 season. Clabo is in the later stages of his career has a price tag 6 million annually throughout the life of his contract which may begin to be a little steep in the next two years. Williams who earlier in the year was graded out as a 2nd tackle but because of injuries now has dropped. A year to return to strength and get acclimated to the speed and strength of NFL defensive linemen should be a win-win for both Williams and the Falcons.

Looks like I wasn't too far off base with the the thinking on this one!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like everyone real hush on this bet. Watch what happens, if it is in their favor everyone will obvious expect me to honor the bet if they lose it will be some excuse why they never confirmed. I'm just saying!!!!

I sent posts and PM's with no reply.

I sent you a PM back...

He didn't run as well in his pro day as i expected, but i will still honor the bet.

Wow he did not run a fast 40 coming off of a ACL injury who would have thought that? Not to give you a hard time because I do like Carradine but not in the first and think we still have a great chance of getting him in the 2nd just like I mocked. I just have to give you a hard time because I hate for people who "watch a lot of game tape" trying to teach me something about football as if I don't know!!!! Just like in my comments I knew we would be looking hard at a CB, I always knew Trufant would be the type of CB we would be looking at just didn't think he would make it pass NE, hence my commend when mocking Taylor. I am also willing to bet Taylor was our number two!

Edited by head busta from augusta

I still think there is a good chance he comes off the board early in the second round, but I would love it if he fell to us.

In front of the all RB's, QB's, WR's and the LB's? Not saying it is impossible just improbably!

I can name about 20-25 players that will more than likely come off the board before him.

In front of the all RB's, QB's, WR's and the LB's? Not saying it is impossible just improbably!

I can name about 20-25 players that will more than likely come off the board before him.

Everyone was shocked Carradine didn't get picked and he is considered one of the best players left if not the best. So 20-25 better players is entirely false.

Everyone was shocked Carradine didn't get picked and he is considered one of the best players left if not the best. So 20-25 better players is entirely false.

Everyone like who? I hear more talks about RB, Te'o and Smith not being drafted versus Carradine. Lucky for you and I we have a bet to determine if my 20-25 names is completely false which will place him right around (54th-59th) pick is completely false?

Men lie, women lie but numbers don't!!!!!

Let's look at it like this Mike Mayock which I am sure you would agree is considered by most as the best draft scouts in the business has Carradine ranked #56, I can't be that far off.

http://www.nfl.com/d...p-100-prospects

29 of his top 32 went in the first round, that is 91% accuracy!!!!

Everyone like who? I hear more talks about RB, Te'o and Smith not being drafted versus Carradine. Lucky for you and I we have a bet to determine if my 20-25 names is completely false which will place him right around (54th-59th) pick is completely false?

Men lie, women lie but numbers don't!!!!!

Anyone with any brain in their head knew there was no way a RB would get picked.

Carradine is probably the 4th most shocking player left behind Geno, Teo, and Cyprien.

Some quotes:

"Favorites left: DE Carradine"- @NFLosophy former NFL employee

"Even more shocking than no Geno, is no Tank Carradine in the first..."- @NFLDraftMonster

"4 of my top 20 players are still on the board heading into day two: 10. Tank Carradine"- @JoshNorris (rotoworld)

"BPA: Tank Carradine"- @MockingTheDraft Dan Kadar

and that's just a few.

Wow he did not run a fast 40 coming off of a ACL injury who would have thought that? Not to give you a hard time because I do like Carradine but not in the first and think we still have a great chance of getting him in the 2nd just like I mocked. I just have to give you a hard time because I hate for people who "watch a lot of game tape" trying to teach me something about football as if I don't know!!!! Just like in my comments I knew we would be looking hard at a CB, I always knew Trufant would be the type of CB we would be looking at just didn't think he would make it pass NE, hence my commend when mocking Taylor. I am also willing to bet Taylor was our number two!

Bro you aren't giving me a hard time. And no one is trying to teach you as if you don't know. Not everyone is out to get you. Why are you so paranoid. I watched Carradine and gave my opinion on him.

You made comments trying to compare his ACL injury to Lattimores complete destruction of his knee. And your acting surprised anyone would try to "teach you something about football as if i don't know". Yeah i am surprised his 40 came out to be a 4.9. I was expecting it to be in the 4.7's like it was reported earlier.

And you didn't go out on a limb by saying we were targeting a corner. Everyone on here knew that we were going to take a corner some point early in the draft.

Back to the bet. Its just me and you. Kennessaw isn't in it. Obviously we aren't doing a 2 for 1 in this.

Anyone with any brain in their head knew there was no way a RB would get picked.

Carradine is probably the 4th most shocking player left behind Geno, Teo, and Cyprien.

Some quotes:

"Favorites left: DE Carradine"- @NFLosophy former NFL employee

"Even more shocking than no Geno, is no Tank Carradine in the first..."- @NFLDraftMonster

"4 of my top 20 players are still on the board heading into day two: 10. Tank Carradine"- @JoshNorris (rotoworld)

"BPA: Tank Carradine"- @MockingTheDraft Dan Kadar

and that's just a few.

You are giving quote from guys who in know way shape and form are on the same level of scouting as mike mayock or the 32 other team gm/scouts.

You are sounding really crazy now. Are any of these people who you are quote are professional scouts? Check your sources! My source is 32 team who are not surprise that he did not go in the first round because none pick the guy and none traded up for him. That is a fact!!!

Mike Mayock who is considered the best of the best does not have tho guy as a top 50 prospect and that was post 5 days ago so it not like it is some fluke.

I know you have a man crush on the guy but **** dude, the reality is he is not that guy that's pure fact!

Bro you aren't giving me a hard time. And no one is trying to teach you as if you don't know. Not everyone is out to get you. Why are you so paranoid. I watched Carradine and gave my opinion on him.

You made comments trying to compare his ACL injury to Lattimores complete destruction of his knee. And your acting surprised anyone would try to "teach you something about football as if i don't know". Yeah i am surprised his 40 came out to be a 4.9. I was expecting it to be in the 4.7's like it was reported earlier.

And you didn't go out on a limb by saying we were targeting a corner. Everyone on here knew that we were going to take a corner some point early in the draft.

Back to the bet. Its just me and you. Kennessaw isn't in it. Obviously we aren't doing a 2 for 1 in this.

Capt save a hoe, kennesaw also has a wager with me. He's a big boy let him make his own decisions.

You are giving quote from guys who in know way shape and form are on the same level of scouting as mike mayock or the 32 other team gm/scouts.

You are sounding really crazy now. Are any of these people who you are quote are professional scouts? Check your sources! My source is 32 team who are not surprise that he did not go in the first round because none pick the guy and none traded up for him. That is a fact!!!

Mike Mayock who is considered the best of the best does not have tho guy as a top 50 prospect and that was post 5 days ago so it not like it is some fluke.

I know you have a man crush on the guy but **** dude, the reality is he is not that guy that's pure fact!

All those guys make their money scouting and are all popular draftniks. All of them except for draftmonster are on the exact same level as Mayock. One guy was paid by an NFL team. Let's not forget Mayock has made mistakes before

Just because a team didn't pick him in the top 32 doesn't mean teams didn't have a top 32 grade on him.

Edited by Kennesaw77

USA Today's Mike Garafolo compares Tank Carradine's knee situation to Da'Quan Bowers' in 2011.

Carradine tore his ACL last November. He was able to run pretty fast in a straight line at his April 20 Pro Day, but the results of Carradine's medical recheck at the Combine "weren't very good." The fear amongst NFL teams regarding Bowers was that his knee injury was degenerative. Clubs may have the same fear of Carradine. We still wouldn't be surprised if Tank went in round two.

Looking like his medical situation wasn't very good. We will see.

lol i dont think so your not getting a sweet deal like that. Where you make the same bet with 2 guys and yet if you lose you get no more than if it was just 1. Not happening kid

Wtf are you talking about? Is this your way of backing out the bet? I meaning really dude I got ask are you and kennesaw blowing each other? You seem awlfully protective of kennesaw. It easy I placed a bet with you and I placed a bet with him. I even confirm with both to make sure everyone was still in. If I lose which I don't think I will and I did not when I placed the wager then I would have owed you both 6 months if naming rights. Granted I couldn't honor both at the same time but I am more than willing to honor my debt. Now you trying to pull this! C'mon man you know how you looking right now dude! For once in your life dude man up!!!! Stop acting like a biatche!!!

Don't concern yourself so much with kennesaw dude! It looks real suspect!!!!

USA Today's Mike Garafolo compares Tank Carradine's knee situation to Da'Quan Bowers' in 2011.

Carradine tore his ACL last November. He was able to run pretty fast in a straight line at his April 20 Pro Day, but the results of Carradine's medical recheck at the Combine "weren't very good." The fear amongst NFL teams regarding Bowers was that his knee injury was degenerative. Clubs may have the same fear of Carradine. We still wouldn't be surprised if Tank went in round two.

Looking like his medical situation wasn't very good. We will see.

Wth you think I was trying to tell you, his knee was not good and he would not be ready prior to the season! You kept claim he was good if he ran his pro day.

All those guys make their money scouting and are all popular draftniks. All of them except for draftmonster are on the exact same level as Mayock. One guy was paid by an NFL team. Let's not forget Mayock has made mistakes before

Just because a team didn't pick him in the top 32 doesn't mean teams didn't have a top 32 grade on him.

So you trying to tell me the guys from draftnik is just as good of a scout at mayock are you serious????