Hba 2013 Mock Draft V.6

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has Carradine in the 1st round? Will he come off the board before Werner, Jordan, Ansah, Moore, Montgomery, Okafor, Mingo, Jarvis Jones, Floyd, Richardson, Short or Lotulelei? That's 12 pass rusher not even looking at any other position that will come of the board well before you even start to think about Carradine. This draft is heavy in OL, CB and WR as well, in 32 picks explain how he will come off the board prior to any of these prospects. There can only be 32 1st round picks not 50 and that is regardless of what he does in his pro day!!! His production does not warrant it.

My comparison to Lattimore was simply this, up until Lattimore's injury he was consider a top 5 pick the consensus best RB coming out hands down would you not agree? Carradine at best was maybe a 3-4 round round prospect prior to Jenkins injury, explain to me how the best running back in the draft can go from a top 5 pick to a 4th round prospect albeit because of a gruesome injury and Carradine stock goes up in one of the deepest dline draft in some years!!!!

Other than Peterson no one in the history of football has ever torn an ACL and return to have a significant year the same year as their injury especially a rookie!!! It just seems like every year we go thru the same thing were we throw conventional wisdom out the window to justify drafting a player that we may have the hots for. Look I like Carradine too hence me mocking him but at 30 there will be far too many better option at pass rusher for me to even think drafting him. If that was the case I would have mocked Dantone Jones, Damontre Moore or Alex Okafor in the first.

I am willing to make any type of bet that Carradine not go in the first round, I am almost willing to bet that he doesn't go in the top 50!

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013_1.php 24th

The Colts have issues with their pass rush. Robert Mathis just turned 32 and will be due $12 million in 2014 and 2015. Jerry Hughes has never lived up to expectations. Dwight Freeney is gone. Erik Walden was just signed for depth despite being incredibly overpaid.

Tank Carradine is generating a ton of buzz and could find himself in the first round come Draft Day. Carradine tore his ACL in November, but his recovery is reportedly going much faster than anticipated.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/41953/321/evaluations

While the staggering depth of pass rush talent in this draft class makes it difficult to ascertain where and when Werner and Carradine will go off the board, they both display a talent and skillet that will be highly coveted come April and figure to be selected in the first round.

http://www.rotoworld.com/slide/cfb/292/MockDraft

13. Buccaneers - DE Cornellius Carradine, FSU

I understand that Carradine is coming off of a knee injury, but he is expected to work out in full on April 20, five days before the NFL Draft. If healthy, Carradine is the top pass rusher left on the board, which the Bucs desperately need.

Need me to find more?

Wes Welker came back from a torn ACL in 4 months. Carradine has 8 months to rehab. Its not like he has to rush to get ready for the season. He has PLENTY of time after his pro day to get 100%. You can try to justify the comparison, but it makes zero sense. Lattimores injury was so much worse he could have been guaranteed 1st round pick and it still would not be a legit comparison. You were dead wrong to say he would not be useful until midseason.

Edited by Clark Kent™

Since most of this has already been answered i won't go through all of it.

Wes Welker came back from a torn ACL in 4 months. Carradine has 8 months to rehab. Its not like he has to rush to get ready for the season. He has PLENTY of time after his pro day to get 100%. You can try to justify the comparison, but it makes zero sense. Lattimores injury was so much worse he could have been guaranteed 1st round pick and it still would not be a legit comparison. You were dead wrong to say he would not be useful until midseason.

Look at the season Welker had, his worst as a Patriot career lows in catches, yards and tds by significant numbers. You think someone is going to risk their top two picks on that? Look at our very own roster we have 3 players who have had ACL injuries. Meirer, Jerry and Ewing can you say that we have a great track record with players and knee injuries!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/p...2505790/profile

Edited by head busta from augusta

Look at the season Welker had, his worst as a Patriot career lows in catches, yards and tds by significant numbers. You think someone is going to risk their top two picks on that? Look at our very own roster we have 3 players who have had ACL injuries. Meirer, Jerry and Ewing can you say that we have a great track record with players and knee injuries!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/p...2505790/profile

Go see my edit about people predicting Carradine in the 1st

He had his worst statistical year while recovering from a torn ACL in 4 months. Carradine has twice that long to recover and is much younger than Welker was at the time of his injury and it appears players are healing faster now than they were for whatever reason. RG3/AP/Lattimore. Maybe its black genetics i don't know. All i know is that there are plenty of people wanting him in the 1st round. And i just posted links up there.

And to top that off. He is working the same doctors that worked with AP.

Edited by Clark Kent™

Go see my edit about people predicting Carradine in the 1st

He had his worst statistical year while recovering from a torn ACL in 4 months. Carradine has twice that long to recover and is much younger than Welker was at the time of his injury and it appears players are healing faster now than they were for whatever reason. RG3/AP/Lattimore. Maybe its black genetics i don't know. All i know is that there are plenty of people wanting him in the 1st round. And i just posted links up there.

And to top that off. He is working the same doctors that worked with AP.

So I would assume you have seen my wager about him being a top 50 would you like to put up or shut up?

Edited by head busta from augusta

So I would assume you have seen my wager about him being a top 50 would you like to put up or shut up?

And now Superman is gone!!!!!!

LMAO at you posting that message after 2 minutes have gone by.

I'll gladly take that wager if he participates in his pro day as expected. And we can add this to the list of things you were wrong about according to Carradine.

I'm not questioning whether he will participate in pro day, I saying without a shadow of a doubt that he will not be a top 50 draft pick are you in or out!!!!!! It is a easy reply y for yes n for no.

I never said you were questioning if he was participating in his pro day? Strong reading comprehension lol

I said as long as he participates in his pro day as expected I will gladly take that bet. Top 50 i win after 50 you win.

Carradine was only at FSU for two years. He was behind two of the best FSU DE's in a long time.

Have you ever wondered what the FSU coaches saw that kept him behind those 2? He is a more complete and higher rated DE than Brandon Jenkins, yet he couldn't see the field until Jenkins got hurt. That kinda makes me go hmmmmm!

Have you ever wondered what the FSU coaches saw that kept him behind those 2? He is a more complete and higher rated DE than Brandon Jenkins, yet he couldn't see the field until Jenkins got hurt. That kinda makes me go hmmmmm!

Jenkins is more athletic and they could do more with him. Plus he was there longer. He had already started since 2010. There is nothing to go hmmmm about.