Rambo In The 3Rd - 4Th Round?

I have forgot about Rambo, he's a good ball hawk, and IMO would be great Depth, and Nickel going forward. Is it possible to use him as a OLB on some plays as well? He'd match up well on TEs, and RBs better than Nicholas ...

I know Carolina moved T. Davis to LB from S I wonder if we could do the same. I know Hope filled in well last year, but I see us getting younger in the 2ndary this season.

I'm looking at him to play Nickel much like Dunta would have done had Grimes stayed healthy. He can also give DeCoud a blow from time to time, and it would allow Nolan to use 3 Safeties on the field. Maybe he could come up with some type of defense that allows a Safety to be a blitzer, while still having 2 more on the field in normal positions. Much like he did w/ WillyMo, and DE Biermann last year. They tended to switch positions at the last second.

I'm just looking for a player that can play more than one position, as Nolan tends to like those types of players, as they give him flexability.

Guest King Jigsaw

No thank you. Bigger needs than Safety depth in the third round. Rambo is a trouble maker and I have no desires for people like him just because every year homers try to force UGA players onto our roster.

No thank you. Bigger needs than Safety depth in the third round. Rambo is a trouble maker and I have no desires for people like him just because every year homers try to force UGA players onto our roster.

I'm an UGA homer, but think there are better UGA players than Rambo. We just drafted Mitchell last year as well. And I think Schilinger is on roster, too. Don't know how big a need S is.

I'm an UGA homer, but think there are better UGA players than Rambo. We just drafted Mitchell last year as well. And I think Schilinger is on roster, too. Don't know how big a need S is.

True ---right now it's

SS Moore _____

FS DeCoud Schillinger Mitchell

and yea I know but some players are just better at one position and not so good at the other

I think both Schillinger and Mitchell are normally FS ---not sure how they would be at SS

Edited by delaigle

They're looking heavily into safeties. It's looking like they're going to take a safety much earlier than people are expecting.

True ---right now it's

SS Moore _____

FS DeCoud Schillinger Mitchell

and yea I know but some players are just better at one position and not so good at the other

I think both Schillinger and Mitchell are normally FS ---not sure how they would be at SS

Good point. I know under BVG the positions were interchangeable (supposedly); I'm not sure in Nolan's scheme. I like Rambo as a player, but there are other guys out there with less baggage.

I know that we looked at Robert Lester and Duke Williams. Lester has great size at 6'1" 220,

Of course we got to draft the token UGA player, I'm all in for Ogeltree or Jones but let's be realistic there not falling to us, so is it mandatory to atleast draft on Bulldog every year

Cornelius Washington in the 4th then. Unique speed and power in an OLB/DE.

Cornelius Washington in the 4th then. Unique speed and power in an OLB/DE.

he had a1/2 sack all year with Jones on the otherside that's embarassing , he''ll probably end up being Mike Mamula 2.0 and that's not a good thing