How Much Off-Season Crap Talking Have You Guys Been Doing?

BamaBoy87

Outside of placing a bet on the first draft pick being a defensive guy, I haven't had a reason to talk trash because they came up short once again.

Its almost 2 months later....the new season has started. Time to get revved back up again. I guess any B'more or San Fran teams can have it until after the draft for some.

Its almost 2 months later....the new season has started. Time to get revved back up again. I guess any B'more or San Fran teams can have it until after the draft for some.

well as of right now, today, looking at the defense, there's nothing worth getting excited about unless you're optimistic about any and everything. I'll wait untill the roster is finalized like I always do

The only thing I have said, and I only said it one time was after the steven jackson signing I uploaded a picture of him to Facebook and said "good luck stopping my offense."

Other than that I rarely self promote the falcons, however I love to **** talk about other teams

None at all. My SF and Seattle friends do enough yapping for everyone. I play my part by taking the side of the Seattle friend since SF is the odds on fav to win it all. The response is always "f*ck Seattle!" I save my Falcon trash talk for after the draft.

well as of right now, today, looking at the defense, there's nothing worth getting excited about unless you're optimistic about any and everything. I'll wait untill the roster is finalized like I always do

Im excited. We are basically minus a CB from the same defense that was in the NFCCG. Now this isn't to say that I wouldn't mind an upgrade, but if you told me in the beginning of the season that we had a team that was good enough to get to the NFCCG, then I would be happy because we have the opportunity to get better along the way, but I hear you though. I understand

and that is what will kills us because I still believe defense wins championships.

I do agree with you. Offense puts points on the board, but our D has to keep the other teams points off. The one with the most points wins, and right now I think even the bills could come in and put up at least 30 on us. But hey, thats why there's the rest of FA, the draft, and cuts. So we still have time to get it right, just won't sh*t talk until then. Lol

I have a friend who is a Miami fan who texted me yesterday. He was gloating that they stole Grimes away from us. I texted back "You can have that midget with the bad leg". We both had a good laugh and then I told him I wished Grimes well.

I have a friend that's a Oakland fan and we always have battles during the season no matter how bad or good the team is playing. Then we end with a Holla at ya next week

My friend is a Dolphin fan who keeps hyping up his new man love for Mike Wallace. I always have to remind him that comparatively, Julio makes him look like Freddie Mitchell.

I give Miami fans a break. They haven't been excited about their team in a very long time. Living here I like call myself a hobby fan of the Fins. That doesn't stop me from letting all of them know that when Atlanta comes to town this year they will see a real team.