Former Falcons That I Still Really Miss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The dream team lasted for most of one game against Carolina. That was the game where Delhomme's uniform was very dirty and he was picking grass and mud out of his face mask a lot. He also looked like he was about to cry and constantly yelled at his O-line. That was also the game where Abe hurt his groin and we never really saw the dream team again...

He got hurt in the 2006 season which was Abe's first year with Atlanta. I sure did love Abe's first game terrorizing Jake Delhomme. I'll bet he still has nightmares about that game!

Any game against Carolina with Delhomme you cannot forget to mention Kevin "pick 6" Mathis. Dude was Delhomme killa! I still have a picture of his somewhere where you can see the smile on his face as he is returning one of his picks for a TD.

Any game against Carolina with Delhomme you cannot forget to mention Kevin "pick 6" Mathis. Dude was Delhomme killa! I still have a picture of his somewhere where you can see the smile on his face as he is returning one of his picks for a TD.

Didn't Mathis have 1 game with 2 pick 6's against Delhomme? I forgot to list Kevin Mathis on my list. Dude was awesome.

Guest Gritz

It would take forever if I listed all of them over all the years I've been a Falcon fan....but out of this recent era it's an easy call:

Jerious Norwood. I loved this kid from the day I saw the youtube video of him accepting the Conerly Award. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Humble, unbelievably gifted young man. It still gets to me when I watch this....Just awful that he couldn't stay healthy for us (or the Rams).

I unabashedly love Jerious Norwood.

It would take forever if I listed all of them over all the years I've been a Falcon fan....but out of this recent era it's an easy call:

Jerious Norwood. I loved this kid from the day I saw the youtube video of him accepting the Conerly Award. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Humble, unbelievably gifted young man.

Yeah he was a dynamic player. I wanted him to do well here in Atlanta, But unfortunately, his body couldn't take the hits.