Official Td Bring The Predator Back Petition.....

I have been a Falcons fan my whole life and i can honestly say that a player leaving a team has never felt this wrong. Abe should be on the field when we host the Lombardi next season. i am not ready to hang up my #55 and i sure as **** bet the Predator isn't either!

TD, Smith, Nolan, Blank, I don't honestly care who it is, but somebody needs to use the phone, call this man up and get him back here.

This thread was made just to put your name down if you agree we should bring him back!

GO FALCONS!!!! RISE UP!!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Abe deserves to be on this team. He's been consistant. Lets see what he can do with a true DE on the other side of him..

Honestly, I don't understand why Biermann is still on the team. Abe was clearly the best D-line we've had. Biermann has peaked. He's not going to get any better, and he's not very good.

PLEASE BRING BACK ABE. TRUE FALCON.

I agree. Abe deserves to be on this team. He's been consistant. Lets see what he can do with a true DE on the other side of him..

Honestly, I don't understand why Biermann is still on the team. Abe was clearly the best D-line we've had. Biermann has peaked. He's not going to get any better, and he's not very good.

PLEASE BRING BACK ABE. TRUE FALCON.

disagree on Biermann try playin special teams and startin DE heck he runs 5 miles a game on ST and was the most effective DE in the league against the run

Signing Osi won't do any good without Abe on the other side. If we don't bring Abe back we'll still have only one good DE again.

I also want to say that Abe completely deserves to be back here. I know it's been said before, but Abe has consistently been one of the best pass rushers in the league every year and last season was no exception. To cut him because of the cap, and replace him with another star at 4+ million a year makes no sense.

This organization seems to be run by good people who actually try to treat their players right. Abe absoluely deserves to be back here. To replace him doesn't make any sense, even purely as a business decision.