Osi Alert: Osi On Nfl Access Tonight

Abe isn't coming back

I don't know man, I was saying the same thing until recently. The more he hangs around unsigned, the better our chances of re-signing him. And whoever does offer him a contract that Atalnta is willing to match, you don't think he'd come back quick fast and in a hurry?

I don't know man, I was saying the same thing until recently. The more he hangs around unsigned, the better our chances of re-signing him. And whoever does offer him a contract that Atalnta is willing to match, you don't think he'd come back quick fast and in a hurry?

Hope he would,Osi, Abe, and a defensive draft!!!!

Again, GREAT answers. Loved the way he handled the Abe question.

I went from liking this signing to thinking this may be one we look back on for a long long long time as what helped us get that ring. Remember how close we were guys. If he is on the field for those comebacks that Seattle/SF were making I think he can make that play of a difference to stop one of those drives. And of course Jackson is going to help us run the clock to help finish teams off. This are the two guys we needed and we got them. Its up to the football gods and the refs now.

Again, GREAT answers. Loved the way he handled the Abe question.

I went from liking this signing to thinking this may be one we look back on for a long long long time as what helped us get that ring. Remember how close we were guys. If he is on the field for those comebacks that Seattle/SF were making I think he can make that play of a difference to stop one of those drives. And of course Jackson is going to help us run the clock to help finish teams off. This are the two guys we needed and we got them. Its up to the football gods and the refs now.

I'm thrilled to have Osi, but do you really think he would make "the play" that Abe didn't? I don't see Osi as an upgrade over Abe. Like I said, I'm thrilled to have him, but without Abe on the other side I don't see our pass rush being any better.

I'm thrilled to have Osi, but do you really think he would make "the play" that Abe didn't? I don't see Osi as an upgrade over Abe. Like I said, I'm thrilled to have him, but without Abe on the other side I don't see our pass rush being any better.

I don't understand the argument. We didn't cut Abe and pick up Osi because Osi is that much better.

Abe's cap hit was very high so we cut him and did it early so he could explore his options. Was it a little cut throat to give him that deal last year with a very friendly first year and cut him before the majority of that deal was to be paid, obviously. Am I happy we have a front office that doesn't let emotions dictate our moves, absolutely.

It's not about Osi over Abe. We don't have Abe on the roster and Osi is much better than anyone else on the roster now so it's an immediate upgrade.

If you do want to talk Osi vs Abe specifics, keep in mind that Osi is a few years younger and also wasn't a full time starter. He has less thread on his tires. It was a good move.

Maybe. Theres no predicting that. Anybody could've made ONE play and saved the game for us. It's not really about trying to predict the unpredictable. It's about providing that winning experience. You cant put a value on that and like he said in his interviews Strahan would go to guys on their team and CLEARLY told them things they should and shouldnt do because Strahan had been there and lost. "This is what we did and we lost. We should do it this way." He said they listened and it worked. Remember Samuel coming in last year? He made a huge difference in just how he practiced..

We were so close to getting to the superbowl but since its the offseason everyone forgets and we are horrible and everyone is horrible and the team needs every player out there to finally win. We just need one guy to make the smallest of difference I think Osi with his two superbowl ring reminder for 20 weeks can do that.