Dez Bryant: Loser Mentality?

Okay, so everytime Falcon fans mention playoffs or regular season, it seems that all Rivals, especially a certain Cowboys fan, decides that just making the playoffs is the sign of us having some loser mentality. That if we're happy with the playoffs, we're just settling for less than the best.

Seems we're in NFL quality company.

Cowboys WR Dez Bryant said playoffs, not 2,000 yards, is the goal:

Dez Bryant really wants to be clear that he never said he was going to record 2,000 receiving yards in a season. He simply said it was possible.

The Dallas Cowboys wide receiver has used Twitter the last two days to defend comments he made in a Tuesday article on ESPNDallas.com.

Bryant told the website that he could “potentially” be the first player to record 2,000-reciving yards in a single season, but added that stats don’t mean anything to him if the Cowboys are not “strapping up for the playoffs.”

WHAT, Dez??? Not the Super Bowl!!?? Phssht... well, if you're happy with just the playoffs... but some of us aren't happy without the Lombardi...

I guess when you're a loser, you're happy with just making the playoffs...

And all that other yada yada yada blah blah blah that we Falcon fans always hear when we talk about our success... oh, that's right. It's not success unless it's a SB win.

Did you get that, Dez?

Typical agenda changing by enrave

How is that agenda changing?

Do you seriously think that every team should have the same goals (besides the Super Bowl)?

I think some teams have a realistic shot at the Super Bowl, others have a shot at the playoffs, and others should focus on a winning record.

How is that agenda changing?

Do you seriously think that every team should have the same goals (besides the Super Bowl)?

I think some teams have a realistic shot at the Super Bowl, others have a shot at the playoffs, and others should focus on a winning record.

I think the smart teams take it one game, one snap at a time. They want to win every down. THAT is what they focus on.

I only order off the Dollar menu wherever I go...

Everyone's Specialty burgers are all rip-offs for the price

Hard to beat a Five Guys Burger. There are plenty of good restaurant burgers but that is where the price goes off the charts. Chili's has a nice burger as well. For taste and price though it's Five Guys in WFW book.

Nosferatu.gif

Hard to beat a Five Guys Burger. There are plenty of good restaurant burgers but that is where the price goes off the charts. Chili's has a nice burger as well. For taste and price though it's Five Guys in WFW book.

Never been to Five Guys, but Ive always wanted to see what the fuss was about.

Never been to Five Guys, but Ive always wanted to see what the fuss was about.

trust me, its not that special. it's just one of those gimmicky places that people talk about because they do silly things you remember. The menu is hamburger, bigger hamburger, and hotdog. There's like seventy five people in a burger making line, and it still takes them all day to get your order out. They put your hamburger in a bag, place a cup on top of it, then load 30 pounds of french fries into the cup and bag.

best hamburger I've ever had is (besides my wife's) Cheeburger Cheeburger. It's a growing franchise, they've got a cool fifties theme style going on, and have like a billion milkshakes to choose from and combine. The hamburger alone is ridiculous its so good. They also have a ton of toppings you can add, including weird **** like peanut butter, or whatever you can think of.. i never tried it. They are very expensive though. I good size family can drop nearly 100 dollars easy on dinner.

The Cowboys havent made the playoffs in 3 years. Making the playoffs SHOULD be the goal.

The Falcons have made the playoffs 4 of the last 5 years. The playoffs SHOULDN'T be their goal.

See the difference?

Nope. The Falcons haven't won a playoff game since 2004. Winning in the playoffs should be their goal. (as was the case last season)

If the Cowboys get to pursue their goals one step at a time without having a loser mentality, then so do the Falcons. Playoff wins come before championships.

Earlier this year Falcons fans had a 'loser mentality' (according to you) because they were glad the team's playoff victory shut up the tenacious "until Ryan wins a playoff game, he sucks" pundits.

So yeah. I'm not sure about "agenda switching", but you've definitely changed your stance, however slightly. Having said all that, of course we want a Super Bowl. Falcons players and fans were talking super bowl all last year. (and before that, obviously) I assume your "loser mentality" mumbo jumbo is just a part of your trash talk rhetoric since it doesn't really have any observable basis in fact.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

I love Five Guys. The cajun fries are awesome, and there's plenty of things you can do to customize your burger that your typical fast food joint doesn't specialize in. I wouldn't say it's too extraordinary, but if you love burgers you might wanna give it a try. Some of my favorite burgers come from Red Robin though. That's if you wanna spend ten bucks on a burger--unlimited fries though.

Sorry, but I grew up on In N Out. Best Fast Burger ever. And only $2.19 for a Double Double. What's that, like $6 at a Five Guys??

Sorry, but I grew up on In N Out. Best Fast Burger ever. And only $2.19 for a Double Double. What's that, like $6 at a Five Guys??

Yes, that is the price on a double with bacon.. But a double more than fills you up and the beef is as tasty and real as it gets. Aren't In N Out thin burgers? How does the beef taste on those? They look kinda of cheap and small but maybe I'm wrong, never had one...

Nosferatu.gif