Osi's Press Conference

This signing means nothing without someone on the other end...

so if we didn't sign any DE and just kept what we had it wouldn't make a difference? Um no, atleast now we have A pass rusher, before we did not. Therefore is does mean something, proving your statement invalid.

Now would I like to see another consistent pass rusher on the other side? Yes, I would like to see one drafted in the 1st or 2nd round. I trust we will address the issue of getting some talent on the pass rush this year.

so if we didn't sign any DE and just kept what we had it wouldn't make a difference? Um no, atleast now we have A pass rusher, before we did not. Therefore is does mean something, proving your statement invalid.

Now would I like to see another consistent pass rusher on the other side? Yes, I would like to see one drafted in the 1st or 2nd round. I trust we will address the issue of getting some talent on the pass rush this year.

It means nothing as in we're in the same position as last year at DE.

I was watching on NFLN just a while ago and Willie McGinnest and Eric Davis brought up an interesting point about John Abraham of course, this having to do with the Falcons acquiring Osi. The signing of Osi could make the possibility of getting Abraham back by letting Abraham test the free agent market. So far, there has been no takers to this point. The Falcons could make Abraham an offer, but with having Osi, who by all accounts is a good friend of Abraham's, perhaps that friendship and a decent and reasonable offer made by the Falcons could lure Abraham back into the Falcons' nest. Could the signing of Umenyioira be the "ploy"to get Abraham back? Would Osi try to convince the Falcons to bring John Abraham back? How does Smith, Dimitroff, and Blank feel about getting Abraham back? We'll have to wait to see how all of this plays out. Enough said.