Do You Ever Think About Other Men?

Boat Shoes

Let me preface this by saying that I am a straight man. I have been in more gaps than snow. I love women. I am straight. I love Creed, Nirvarna and Nickelback and I drink cheap beer. I love boobs and I dig fast cars. If you still don't believe me, ask google HAHAHAHA

Honestly though, do you ever think about other men, even if it is really brief? Do you ever wonder how big a guys you know what is when he is lifting weights or hitting baseballs or something? I was "doing my business" the other day and I couldn't get the movie Legends Of The Fall out of my head. I always stop what I am doing when this happens, but it keeps happening. This is normal, right?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, there are over three hundred guys logged into to "Talk About the Falcons" right now so I'd say YES, most of us here think about other men.

That being said, you are either making a pretty funny joke or you're going to have some dude's Johnson in your mouth faster than I can say Jacky Robinson.

And, yes, it is perfectly normal. Homosexuality is common in the animal kingdom and occurs in approximately 5% of human beings.

And, btw, there is nothing wrong with it.

Edited by holymoses

F*cking LOL. How disgustingly holier-than-thou can you get. Every living human being on this planet thinks of someone else, regardless of circumstance. If you say otherwise you're a ******* liar, and you know you're a liar because you know what goes on in your own head.

I read your post as, "I've given blowjobs to dudes in the backseat of a Bronco to cover a previous meth habit that I used to have before meeting my Christian wife who turned me away from the darkness."

No judgments here, hombre.

"Other women are ******* disgusting because I'm married" - no real person ever

Nah, I know him. You'd have to know him to REALLY understand. BTW...everyone doesn't have the same thing on their minds. I tend to romanticize the what ifs on having started football earlier...quite a bit. Then there is MMA. Man if only, then there is...baby's crying, teen needs help on assignment, seven year old has a million questions, nine year old wants to know why I'm always spending time with the seven year old, 12 year old has a question about Halo, four year old wants to tell me about Thomas the Tank Engine, ten year old daughter wants to learn Keysi, wife wants to talk about socio economic policy in a Christian Worldview. have to study for class, have to study the Bible, yay have time to post, someone asks a strange question, curious to know the responeses, type a while, lost train of thought with three year old asking me why I have a giant nose, talk to buddies about football, time for bed, wife wants time, no time to get into a fantasy cause dangit...I forgot to eat.

Nah, I know him. You'd have to know him to REALLY understand. BTW...everyone doesn't have the same thing on their minds. I tend to romanticize the what ifs on having started football earlier...quite a bit. Then there is MMA. Man if only, then there is...baby's crying, teen needs help on assignment, seven year old has a million questions, nine year old wants to know why I'm always spending time with the seven year old, 12 year old has a question about Halo, four year old wants to tell me about Thomas the Tank Engine, ten year old daughter wants to learn Keysi, wife wants to talk about socio economic policy in a Christian Worldview. have to study for class, have to study the Bible, yay have time to post, someone asks a strange question, curious to know the responeses, type a while, lost train of thought with three year old asking me why I have a giant nose, talk to buddies about football, time for bed, wife wants time, no time to get into a fantasy cause dangit...I forgot to eat.

YEEEEA sorry dude but marriage does not make you find " other women disgusting"

I don't care how well you know the dude, he is either lying about that or just married to the wrong gender.

Kinda like when you say Deisel is a great guy because you know him.

You seem to quite overestimate what your relationships do to others.

there is nothing in this world, biblical or otherwise that says marriage makes you find the opposite sex disgusting.

it's one thing to say you try to keep your thoughts on your loving wife, but if you say you find other women disgusting, you are keeping a far worse secret from her than " I cheated"

He said he found other women "disgusting". Bull****.

Well, many do not look at other women once married. It varies from person to person, no different than one thinking a specific sound is annoying, as opposed to another who think there's nothing wrong with it, still compared to another who thinks the sound is musical.

We have a tendency to bind others into our own responses, or the lack of it. I can only take a person at their word as I don't live in their minds. I do know some who claim to think about women all of the time, then some who claim they have no time to think about other women.

It could be anything from upbringing on to experience of some kind. Not everyone has the same response as me or folks that I personally know.

YEEEEA sorry dude but marriage does not make you find " other women disgusting"

I don't care how well you know the dude, he is either lying about that or just married to the wrong gender.

Kinda like when you say Deisel is a great guy because you know him.

You seem to quite overestimate what your relationships do to others.

there is nothing in this world, biblical or otherwise that says marriage makes you find the opposite sex disgusting.

it's one thing to say you try to keep your thoughts on your loving wife, but if you say you find other women disgusting, you are keeping a far worse secret from her than " I cheated"

I think you overestimate your own assumptions. Knowing a person sometimes means knowing details about someone that others may not know. Certain details may actually make sense in many cases where it may not in another.

You think you have a clue of who a man is, because you have read his posts? Tell me, who am I really?