Te'o Probably Feels Like He Has A Lot To Prove.

Kizu_7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't he also partially responsible for them being one of the nations top defenses last year.

I am surprised by all the negativity towards this guy

Whats positive about the guy ? I find it hard to get by the weird girlfriend circus, the poor showing in the bowl game and the fact it looks he ran his 40 in a mud bog. I dont want him anywhere near this team to be honest.

The ravens should be a defence we should mirror. Build the front and you can pretty much plug anyone in behind.

Patrick willis would struggle without a pass rush or no one up front to keep blockers off him.

Willis was the best LB in the country his senior year playing with 2 broken hands and ran something like a 4.4 or 4.5

Bobby Petrino drafted Jamal Anderson instead

isn't he also partially responsible for them being one of the nations top defenses last year.

They didn't play anybody until the Nama game though.

This smells alot like the sugar bowl when Brady Quinn got exposed as a fraud after all the buzz he received going into that game. It's the same game Jamarcus made all his money as well. Just shows you one game can change your draft status in with the quickness

With that said he may use that as motivation going to wherever he gets drafted.

Just don't want him at #30 for the Falcons they have other needs. Throw in the media attention I'll pass

Just don't want him at #30 for the Falcons they have other needs. Throw in the media attention I'll pass

I dont want him either but from a pr perspective it would bring media attention to this team for once. Most people think this team is boring and by watching the pre game shows for our national televised games they spent more time talking about the other teams than ours.

I dont want him either but from a pr perspective it would bring media attention to this team for once. Most people think this team is boring and by watching the pre game shows for our national televised games they spent more time talking about the other teams than ours.

would rather them not talk about us than hear bout what a joke our team is for drafting that guy

would rather them not talk about us than hear bout what a joke our team is for drafting that guy

don't want him either just saying guys around here complain about the media boxing us out and him being here would have them all over atlanta,

Darn good question. Teo is without a doubt a good, hard nosed LBer with some nice instincts. His limitations will only be evident in the pro game because of his lack of speed. He makes up for much of it with is quick reads and diagnosing plays. But the complexity of the pro game will slow that down. Will he be able to make plays sideline to sideline? Thats the question. Heck, we got rid of Lofton because he lacked some coverage skills and wanted more money than we were willing to shed. So why would the falcs turn around and go Teo with their first pick?

Teo ran a 4.71 and a 4.75 at his pro day.

Brian Cushing ran a 4.74 at his.

So is Cushing to slow for us to?