I wouldn't mind having nnamdi. I think he can bounce back with a little discipline. I keep reading that he and asante didn't work the first time and that's sort of a lie. They were outstanding that first year they were together, last year asante was the odd man out mainly because of age and the salary that went with it.

I have a feeling about CB.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=85858&draftyear=2010&genpos=CB

He really didn't shut the fan up. Now dwight Howard on the other hand, he shut a heckling fan up last month

Fan said "your free throws will never improve"

Howard says your pockets won't either"

Now that's how you shut a heckling fan down

Nah, 'cause then we'd be complaining that he was only in it for the money.

I really think that Osi's logical answer to a dumb question is better than Dwight Howard's typical sports star answer to a fan he doesn't know. I think it not only looks better for the person. I think it shows a certain touch of class that is hard to find in professional athletes.

The same DH whose father has to verbally take up for his punk arse in the media. DH has alot of money, but apparently not a grown man

that can take care of his own business...I'd be ashamed if my father had to take up for me like that.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/02/dwight-howards-father-critical-of-kobe-bryant-and-mike-dantoni/

The same DH whose father has to verbally take up for his punk arse in the media. DH has alot of money, but apparently not a grown man

that can take care of his own business...I'd be ashamed if my father had to take up for me like that.

http://www.slamonlin...d-mike-dantoni/

Yea, Dwight has all the athletic ability and talent to be one of the best ever but his immaturity has been what has prevented him from doing so.

Shaq use to love to goof around as well but he also knew when to take care of business and had that killer instinct.

If or when Dwight grows up mentally then he will be a force and will be able to keep the Lakers contending for NBA titles after Kobe is gone.

I'm on the fence on whether he will ever mature enough to take his game to the next level.

I wondered if he still had a fire for another ring since he already had two. As players' careers are winding down, some seem to only be playing for a check. Just there in body and not spirit a la Ray Edwards. Osi has totally cleared any doubts in my mind over the last few days. I know my opinion means nothing. I'm just another STH expressing her views. Period.