Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tandy Gossett

From Miko To The "losers" On Here

852 posts in this topic

Got this in my YouTube inbox today ...

Dont worry about where the **** he will be going. In case you are wondering, I remember you from that fan website TATF or whatever its called, and I know u have talked **** about me. So do me and my husband a favor and keep your opinion to yourself and stay off my twitter, instagram, youtube, and anything that has my name! We dont give a **** what you think! We only care about REAL TEAM GRIMEY FANS! You're clearly not one of them so BEAT IT! And there is nothing wrong with ANY team in the NFL, especially Cleveland. My husband is a professional athlete. He is not in this business to play in the city with the best weather, best nightlife or any of that stupid **** you fans care about. He is about winning and becoming the best football player he can be. So go fwd this to all the losers on that site that are clearly butt hurt about **** that doesnt concern them. And make sure u tell the true fans I said I salute them. That salute is not for u, in care u were wondering!

I can't stand players that put themselves above the team. I hope he does well in Cleveland ... either way they're not going to be winning anytime soon. Atlanta has won the past 5 seasons, and for many more to come. I never knew Cleveland was such a great NFL city/team. Everytime they have to get a player from Cleveland they prop Jim Brown up, how long ago did he play?

I thought Cleveland was a place where players at the end of their career signed to get one last paycheck ... Maybe it still is wink.png

LOL I cannot recall anyone letting the fans get to them so bad.

nor do I remember a man letting their wife control them

EDIT. why would we be butthurt with him leaving? LOL she does not even know what that word means apparently.

He's going to Cleveland and he cares about winning? Haha that's almost as funny as watching him try get something from the top of the closet (think about it). I respect and appreciate Grimes for what he did here and if he were to come back I would support him but his wife is batsh*t insane.

Well there's always a sliding scale on the crap a dude will put up with for a piece which is directly proportional with her quality of looks.

My roommate dated a chick who was fat and a bich. Pretty wicked combo. At least grimes didn't fall into that category.

SO he wants to go to a place to "win".............. but that place has not had a winning seaon in how long?

Yeah OK!

If Grimes got paid that is cool. I have nothing but respect for him and the athlete he is. However lets not pretend it is about winning.

Wow. I feel sorry for Brent. He has to wake up next to that everyday? Is she at least hot?

No, she's not hot. Not 1%. Her face is gross and she's BIGGER than Grimes.

snoclafLTA likes this

LOL I cannot recall anyone letting the fans get to them so bad.

nor do I remember a man letting their wife control them

Nor do I remember a man letting their wife control the emotions of so many football fans.

FalconsFor6 likes this

Her mouth is just too much when she in some way represents Grimes as a manager or whatever. She should try to stay a professional even toward fans. If someone said something completely derogatory directly to her, I understand somewhat but as a professional she should do better than this.

Got this in my YouTube inbox today ...

Dont worry about where the **** he will be going. In case you are wondering, I remember you from that fan website TATF or whatever its called, and I know u have talked **** about me. So do me and my husband a favor and keep your opinion to yourself and stay off my twitter, instagram, youtube, and anything that has my name! We dont give a **** what you think! We only care about REAL TEAM GRIMEY FANS! You're clearly not one of them so BEAT IT! And there is nothing wrong with ANY team in the NFL, especially Cleveland. My husband is a professional athlete. He is not in this business to play in the city with the best weather, best nightlife or any of that stupid **** you fans care about. He is about winning and becoming the best football player he can be. So go fwd this to all the losers on that site that are clearly butt hurt about **** that doesnt concern them. And make sure u tell the true fans I said I salute them. That salute is not for u, in care u were wondering!

I can't stand players that put themselves above the team. I hope he does well in Cleveland ... either way they're not going to be winning anytime soon. Atlanta has won the past 5 seasons, and for many more to come. I never knew Cleveland was such a great NFL city/team. Everytime they have to get a player from Cleveland they prop Jim Brown up, how long ago did he play?

I thought Cleveland was a place where players at the end of their career signed to get one last paycheck ... Maybe it still is wink.png

I agree. Stop following her and her husband around. Why are you on her Twitter, instagram?