S. Jackson's Tweet ... He's Happy !

Steven Jackson@sj39

To the AMAZING Atlanta Falcons Owner, GM & Management team, I SINCERELY THANK EACH OF YOU for making this happen. I EAGERLY anticipate 2013!

Retweeted by Atlanta_Falcons

Now we must get him a line to block for him, and protect Ryan !!!

While I'm exited that we signed Jax, I should say that if we had a line that could run-block we wouldn't have released Turner in the first place.

Turner was still ther burner every time he got the initial blocking. Quizz was stopped for no gain every time he didn't get blocking too.

Jax does appear to hit the holes a little harder, but he's gonna have to earn every yard for himself here. I don't care if some website ranked our line better at run blocking than St. Louis'. I saw what I saw last year. Absolutely no run blocking whatsoever, and Turner took the blame for it.

Like I said though, I'm happy we signed him.

While I'm exited that we signed Jax, I should say that if we had a line that could run-block we wouldn't have released Turner in the first place.

Turner was still ther burner every time he got the initial blocking. Quizz was stopped for no gain every time he didn't get blocking too.

Jax does appear to hit the holes a little harder, but he's gonna have to earn every yard for himself here. I don't care if some website ranked our line better at run blocking than St. Louis'. I saw what I saw last year. Absolutely no run blocking whatsoever, and Turner took the blame for it.

ee9073fc50c7b0f472ded37f92b23807.gif

Teams just chomping at the bit to sign Turner tho, LOL

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

A great acquisition, truly! One last major piece of the puzzle has been added to now a very explosive offense. Now, the Falcons must make some upgrades to the OL: McClure is retiring so now it should be up to either Peter Konz or Joe Hawley to step up to the plate and give S-Jacks the blocking he needs and the pass protection Ryan needs. Garrett Reynolds is now in his fifth year and he must produce and give Mr Jackson great, not good, but great run blocking along with Tyson Clabo and help give Matt Ryan better protection. Sam Baker, this is your wake-up call, you've got to get bigger and stronger ( 301 lbs is too small for a LT) Lamar Holmes, as a 2nd year man, this is the time for you to both step up and Rise Up and be the LT the Falcons envisioned. Mike Johnson, this is your time also. You're in your 4th year. Either you 'man up' or you need to 'move on" Oh, in case the Falcons need further help on the OL. The Steelers have released both Max Starks and Willie Colon. Just a thought or two. Enough said.

Steven Jackson@sj39

To the AMAZING Atlanta Falcons Owner, GM & Management team, I SINCERELY THANK EACH OF YOU for making this happen. I EAGERLY anticipate 2013!

Retweeted by Atlanta_Falcons

Now we must get him a line to block for him, and protect Ryan !!!

looking at some of the video's going around, he does a pretty good job of making his own holes

Either you Turner's Mom, or blind as Stevie Wonder...to actually watch the Turner of old and what we had last year with Turner it was a CLEAR his decline in his running ability, training, and personal fitness was not a direct result of the OL. Edited by citsalp