Not that I don't understand what you're talking about in certain situations BUT that is what this message board is for. Speculation, opinions and wishes. It happens around the water cooler at work and it happens here. It's part of what makes the NFL fun. Following a team and having an opinion on what you would do then finding out if you were right or wrong when Free Agency opens or the draft begins!

Agreed hoopaloop but the obvious jerk offs spewing "td failed" this and "ATL doesn't know where their pass rush will come from" that is flagrantly over the top.

I agree that this extreme means we're relevant and is better than a who cares attitude. I just believe a tinge of humility is in order. We are just fans.

Get a life. Find a girlfriend. Your persistent nagging sure does resemble "30 yr old living in moms basement" dude.

Amen to that brother, every year we go though this and every year TD gets the last laugh. Last year FAs were coming off the board and everyone was crying. Next thing we know we are in the NFC title game.

One FA off season and one Draft is not going to fix the Defense and we only need to make a hand full moves to reload the offense so everyone calm down.

Agreed hoopaloop but the obvious jerk offs spewing "td failed" this and "ATL doesn't know where their pass rush will come from" that is flagrantly over the top.

I agree that this extreme means we're relevant and is better than a who cares attitude. I just believe a tinge of humility is in order. We are just fans.

The Falcons haven't had a pass rush for a few years now and they just released a man responsible for 1/3 of their sacks last season so why is the "ATL doesn't know where their pass rush will come from" over the top??

Obviously as fans, you would like to know and see how certain situations will be addressed and play out. Granted, its only the 3rd day of FA, but with that being said, that's not stopping teams from making moves in order to get to where they want to be. I'm not saying these moves guarantee a championship, but as a fan of these teams I applaud that my team isn't playing the woulda shoulda coulda game. As Falcons fans, we'll just have to be a little more patient

I look at it from both sides

FAN, short for FANATIC. The word fanatic and humility have no place being used in the same paragraph, let alone the same sentence.